piano

Hey guys. This is a one shot for my sister. She loved to play piano. So here's a little piano comedy. Hope you enjoy.

The sun was shining brightly in the town of Magnolia and three certain Fairy Tail members were making their way to their guild to pick up a new mission. Natsu walked alongside Lucy with his arms behind his head. Happy was flying behind them while munching a fish and soon, his chewing made Lucy glare at him.

"Can't you do something less annoying than chew like that?" she asked sharply. Happy held the fish in his paws as he stuck his tongue out at Lucy.

"Fish are yummy!" Happy argued.

"They're better fried," Natsu butted in which made Happy glare at him.

"That's not true! They're better raw!" he snapped.

"Fried!" Natsu shouted.

"Raw!" Happy shouted back.

"Fried!" Natsu said, his eyes flaring with fire as he said it.

"RAW!" Happy shouted as his voice caught the attention of people who were around them. Their eyes were raised as they watched the pair argue. A vein was throbbing on the blonde's head by now and she then bashed the pair's heads together. They yelled out in pain before falling to the floor with large lumps on their heads.

"Enough with the fish already! Just let it go!" Lucy yelled angrily.

"Aye...!" Happy and Natsu mumbled from the floor as Lucy stepped over them. Her frown disappeared as she continued to walk and a smile replaced it.

"Fired and raw? Have you ever tried smoked fish?" she asked teasingly as Natsu and Happy got up off the floor. They thought about it and made up their minds to smoke a fish later that day.

Natsu kicked open the door of the guild and the pair were greeted by the shouts of their fellow guild members and the smell of alcohol. Cana of course was on the bar stand drinking a whole barrel of it. Lucy never understood why she never got drunk once. Everyone else did.

"Morning!" Wendy said as she waved from the request board. Gray was next to her along with Carla and Juvia.

"Hey guys! So what's the plan for today?" Lucy asked as she and the others came over. Wendy turned back to the board as she scanned the jobs. Natsu was looking too and before Wendy could even answer, Natsu gave a yell of annoyance.

"There's nothing good here! Can't we grab another S-Class quest?" he asked and Gray looked at him sharply.

"No way pyro! Erza nearly skinned us alive last time we did that," he said and Natsu gave an eye roll at that as everyone minus Wendy and Carla, shivered at the memory.

"Well it serves you right! That is a violation of the guild rules!" Carla said with a scolding tone to her voice.

"Aye!" Happy said as he instantly agreed with her but it was mainly to please her. He did want to go on another big adventure.

"Aw come on Stripper, Erza won't know!" Natsu said but then froze as he felt a familiar presence behind him. Everyone else backed off slightly.

"I hope you weren't thinking about breaking the rules again Natsu?" a stern voice asked. Natsu whirled round to see Erza standing there with a scary look on her face. He started sweating nervously.