the loss of a great one

Hello. My name is annabell. I've come to tell you about my sister. Last night she was rushed into hospital. Her tumor had grown tremendously. During her checkup, the doctors came up with the conclusion that she wasn't going to make it. we stayed by her side all throughout the night until she decided it was time to say goodbye. We played games with her and baked her favorite types of muffins. Then we received word that she didn't have much longer.

At 3:41 in the morning, kanade finally closed her eyes. She wanted me to say sorry to all of you for breaking her promise and that she is in a much better place. She got to meet fairies. So as she can no longer resume this book, I will be doing it for her. But there was one final wish that she didn't get to do. She wanted to get married. But she didn't have enough time. So her boyfriend came in and had a mini wedding. I cried through most of it.

Knowing that my big sister is happy brings me joy. But I am really going to miss her.
*massive crying fit*

She smiled no matter what and never thought about negative things. She was my angel. And now she has her own wings. You will be terribly missed. But we will never forget you. And may you be forever happy in the golden field. But who knows, maybe fairies do exist.

R.I.P
Kanade Abigail Smith
2002 - 2016

We will always love you.

An hour after she died, I found a poem on her desk that was messaged to me.

Close your eyes my little one
Close your eyes and dream

You can be anyone
Anyone you dream

You can go anywhere
Do anything

Just close your eyes
And dream your dream

Just because I am no longer there
Doesn't mean you should cry

Know that I am happy
In am eternal lullaby.

You may not see me
That is true

But everywhere you go
I'll be with you

So dream your dream
My little one

For your journey
Has only just begun.

In memory of _SunsetSymphony_
a sunset that hides a symphony