first kiss

This one-shot is by PaigeHeartfillia on deviantart

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Hhhhhhmmm haaaaa. What a lovely morning!" I say, waking up to a beautiful sight of the blue sky from my window.

A lot happened yesterday, I wonder if Natsu's okay.

Yesterday

Natsu walked into the guildhall, all fired up as usual, except he was picking fights more than usual.

"Hey you damn ice-perv! Come on and fight me!" he yelled while jumping up to land a punch on Gray.

Gray narrowly avoids it.

"I'm not in the mood Natsu, I just came from a tough job." Gray said.

"Oh? So you had trouble on a job? It seems like your slipping on your own ice, you frozen streaker!"

"What d'you say you fireball?!"

"You heard me you penguin!"

"You flaming punk!"

"You're a cold wimp!"

"We'll see about that! Ice Make, Lance!"

Spikes of ice shoot themselves towards Natsu.

"Fire Dragon, Wing Attack!"

Natsu melted them with his fire.

A huge battle started between the two of them. They were breaking tables and chairs all over.

All of a sudden, a pair of swords slashed between both of them, stopping them mid-fight.

"Would you scoundrels knock it off!" Erza interrupted.

"Erza! When d'you get here?" Gray asked nervously.

"Why d'you have to stop the fight Erza?! I was about to beat him!" Natsu screeched.

"Yeah right you Pyro! I was obviously the one who was going to win!" Gray yelled.

"Both of you! Shut up!" Erza yelled while sending the both of them crashing against the wall.

"You want some too Erza?!" Natsu shouted as he landed on the ground.

I was shocked that he was actually going to fight Erza after she slammed him against the wall like that.

He was acting way to aggressively. At the time I was just thinking, 'That's Natsu for ya.'

"I'm trying to keep you from destroying the guild hall." she said annoyed now.

"Find then! Why don't we take this outside you red-headed freak!" Natsu shouted, aiming a flaming fist for Erza.

"All right then," she said while shooting Natsu outside, "If you insist." Erza walked outside to start her fight with Natsu. I ran outside to see whether or not he was okay. He was really going overboard with the fighting, and that was nowhere near over. Natsu got back up and shot a fireball at Erza right away. She requipped into her Flame Empress Armor, blocking his attack with no problem. This time, it was Erza's turn to attack, swinging her sword at Natsu. He barely avoids it by ducking and trying to trip her. She just jumps over him, and with a single kick, she ends the brawl striking him down to the earth. He was K.O.ed.

"Are you satisfied Natsu?" Erza asked.

"Ugh, uuhh. kugh kugh!" is all he managed to muster.

I went up to Natsu to make sure he was all right. I shook him a bit from his shoulder.