it's a dare part 2

(I wasn't planning on doing a another one. That wasn't part of the plan. But so many people wanted it so I guess I have to. Sorry if its not good. Enjoy!)

Dares

"Please don't make me do it!" Levy screamed. When Lucy turned around to look at her, Levy flinched. Lucy was so terrifying that she could probably could scare Death himself.

"Don't worry Levy-chan. Its just a quick kiss." She hissed, smiling wickedly. Levy shivered in fear.

"But Lu-chan..."

"No buts, Levy-chan." Lucy said, placing Levy in front of the boys room. Lucy stepped a few steps back so she can see it when it happens. Levy looked over at Lucy silently pleading her. Lucy just smiled. The blush on Levy's face reddened more and she knocked on the door.

Someone opened the door but Lucy couldn't see who they were. Lucy just knew it wasn't good, when Levy smirked. Levy began talking to the guy and she pointed at Lucy, then Levy disappeared through the door. Lucy walked up to it and looked through to see her looking for Gajeel.

"Hey Luce." Said a voice she didn't want to hear. The blush she had came back to her face. She cursed Levy. It must of been Natsu who was at the door. Lucy turned around startled.

"O-oh Hey." She responded, forcing a smile. Natsu stood there, looking at his feet that were suddenly interesting. He knew what he wanted to ask her, but it wouldn't come out.

Natsu cleared his throat. Well here he goes.

"U-umm... Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"Yes Natsu?" She replied.

"Why did you k-kiss me?" He inquired, with a small blush on his cheeks.

Lucy froze. She didn't know that Natsu was gonna ask. Hell, she thought that Natsu didn't even know what a kiss was. She thought about her next words carefully.

"Oh, it was a dare."

The air in Natsu's chest deflated. His stomach churned at the disappointment he felt. 'It was a dare?'

Natsu thought he would have at least a small chance, but now knowing that "it was just a dare" he felt like all chances left him. He couldn't help the scowl that appeared on his face.
"It was a dare?" He asked, his throat suddenly dry. Lucy nodded, confused. The look on Natsu's face wasn't the same look he had 2 minutes ago. Something changed in his demeanor. The scowl he had didn't fit his handsome face.

"Oh," Natsu said coldly, "Well I have to get going." He walked through the door without another word. Lucy watched him leave with a bewildered expression.

What was that all about?

Suddenly Lucy heard gasps, small amount of cries, and a loud thud. Levy ran out of the room with a heavy blush, she grabbed Lucy's hand before she could ask questions, and ran to the girls room.

When Lucy and Levy burst through the door, every head turned towards them.

"I DID IT!" Levy yelled, sitting in a corner.

"What happen Levy-chan?" Lucy asked. Levy looked at them, sheepishly.

"Well I ran into the room, grabbed Gajeel's face, and kissed him. I thought everything was okay until Gajeel fell over, passed out. That's when I ran." Levy explained. All the girls sweat dropped at the girl's story.

"The crying?" Lucy asked.

"Jet and Droy." She answered simply.

"So what happened between Natsu and you, Lu-chan?" Levy pressed, innocently. "He looked pretty upset."