beach lovers part 2

~Beach Lovers part 2~

Natsu slowly opened his eyes when he heard a knocking came from the door to the hotel room. Yawning he let his arms around Lucy carefully release her, immediately the blonde haired mage groaned, searching for the warmness from his body. Smiling he kissed her forehead before getting up from the bed to answer who ever it was on the other side of the door.

Opening the door he stared at the person in shock. "Hello Natsu-kun~" Dejina laid her arms around his neck, hugging him close to her, a small smirk forming on her lip glossed lips. "Wanna teach me how to surf today?" she asked, looking at him, but just then her arms was forced away from his neck.

"Sorry, I'm going to spend the day with Lucy."

"Lucy..?" Dejina's ice blue eyes darkened with a murderous glint. "I see, well maybe some other time then." she said, smiling a little before walking off. Natsu stood at the doorframe, scratching the back of his neck he shrugged before closing the door. Walking back to the bedroom he saw that Lucy still was asleep. Smirking he slowly sneaked up beside her, attempting to scare her he bounced on her, his fingers tickling her sides. Shrieking the Stellar mage snapped her eyes open, a fist flying towards Natsu to be caught in his palm.

"Natsu!" she growled, trying to get him off her body, but it wasn't easy since he had all the muscles. "Get off me you fire spitting dragon!" Natsu laughed at her choice of names to call him.

"Make me." he teased, flicking her nose with his index finger. Lucy smiled softly at the playfulness glint in his eyes. Cupping his face in her hands, she kissed him slowly. Natsu smiled into the lip locking season, seeing her chance, Lucy bit his lower lip hard enough to make the pink haired dragon slayer jerk backwards.

"That was easy.." she mumbled, giggling when she saw Natsu's face expression.

"You bit me!" he exclaimed, rubbing his lower lip with his index finger.

"Yeah, so what?" Lucy cocked a eyebrow teasingly, a smirk formed on her lips, and Natsu didn't miss the mocking tone she had. Growling playfully he again jumped on her, hovering over and her wrists in his right hand.

"You will be punished with..." he made an dramatic pause, which made Lucy look silently at him. "my special tickling technique!"

"Aaah, Natsu! No!"

~õ~

The rest of the team Natsu, adding, Levy, Wendy, Gajeel and the two exceeds they saw Natsu and Lucy walk down, hand in hand, which took their attention directly.

"Squinty eye and Lucy? Wow, that was shocking.." Gray said, scratching the back of his head. Erza shook her head.

"You were just to blind to see it from the start." the red head said, smiling.

"Morning, mina-san." Lucy greeted them with a smile, while Natsu just came with the classic 'Yo!'.

"Morning love-birds." the ebony haired man teasingly said, making Lucy blush. "How was the night? Pleasurable I guess?" Natsu snapped a irritated glare at him to shut up.

"That's non of your concern, stripper."

"Say that again, Tabasco freak!"

"With pleasure!"

"Do I hear fighting?" Erza said, giving the two boys the ultimate death glare. Natsu and Gray was fast with flung their arms around each others shoulders.

"No! We are not!"

"Aye!"

"There goes Happy number 2.." Lucy sighed. Wendy smiled at the scene, but something moved in the corner of her eye, making her looking at the direction, but found nothing there. Gajeel, who noticed that, looked after too.