how did you meet mommy?

This one-shot is by StarfireGrace1998 on deviantart

It was night time at the Dragneel house and Natsu was tucking his princess in when she asked him a question.

"Daddy, how did you and mommy meet?" the little girl asked.

"Well, I heard a rumor that a "Salamander" was in Harageon and I thought it might have been your grandpa Igneel so went there to see if it was. But it turned out that it was just some impostor. At the same time, your mother was in the crowd and was affected by his "Charm" spell and almost fell for him until I interrupted and yelled out "Igneel". Then some crazy fangirls beat the sh- I mean heck out of me. But my interruption managed to disrupt the charm and allowed your mother to return to her senses. She thanked me and we had lunch together. Later I saved her from the same guy again and destroyed the whole port with my awesome dragon slaying magic. I grabbed your mother and made a run for it when the army arrived and I invited your mom to join Fairy Tail. She agreed and came with me."

Just as Natsu finished the story Lucy came in. "Oh, Natsu! Are you telling Nashi the story of how we met?" Lucy asked as she smiled.

"You met daddy in a weird way, mommy," the girl giggled.

"Hey," Natsu whined. "It wasn't weird!"

"It was pretty weird, Natsu," Lucy giggled.

Natsu huffed and mumbled, "At least it wasn't as weird as how the other couples met in the guild."

Meanwhile at the Fullbuster household:

"Dad, can you tell me how you met mom?" little Ul asked.

"Well, I met your mother when she was apart of a different guild called Phantom Lord and she was apart of a group called the Element Four and I had to fight her in order to save my friends. Well it was a hard battle but I defeated your mother and saved her before she fell off the building we were on. That was the first time she ever saw the clear skies and after I made a comment your mother fainted with a happy grin on her face. It was love at first sight for her, but I was stubborn and refused to except that I had feelings for her as well, so she stalked and bothered me for many years, though I didn't really mind."

"It was romantic Ul-Chan!" Juvia squealed joyfully as she hugged her beloved Gray-Sama.

"I don't know if I'd go that far, Juvia," Gray said as his cheeks started burning

Ul just sat there speechless, not knowing how to react to learning how his parents met.

At the Redfox household:

Licana looked up at her father. "Daddy, how did you meet mommy?"

"Well I ambushed your mother and her friends, then I beat them up and tied her and the two goons to a tree.

Licana looked at her father with wide eyes before she fainted.

"GAJEEL WHAT THE HELL?!!" Levy screamed.

"What?" Gajeel asked raising a pierced eyebrow. "I told her the truth!"

At the Fernandes household:

Simon sat beside his parents and looked up at his father and asked. "Papa, how did you meet mama?

"Well son, your mother and I were both kidnapped as children and forced into manual labor by a crazy cult to construct some kind of tower to resurrect the black wizard Zeref, all the while being experimented on. To make a long story short, I went pretty crazy, threaten your mother's life and of her friends and didn't see her again until seven years after and ended up trying to sacrifice her to that same mage only to be stopped by your uncle Natsu. But we're all good, right Erza my love?"

Erza nods her head in approval, "Indeed."

Simon just sits there, too shocked to say anything.

The End

Words: 658

Sunsetsymphony signing off