till eternity's end

Hi guys, because I haven't updated in two days, this and my other one shot cold December, are a two in one. But be warned. It may get sad.

(Lucy's pov)

Erza is really excited, it is her first wedding after all. I think she's even more excited than I am, since all I feel is nausea.

Me and the girls are in the bathroom putting my hair pins in, and doing my makeup. "Wow, mirajane I'm impressed." I looked stunning. She really is good. "I try my best to impress." I smiled as a thank you.

I turned around to the sound of weeping. "Oh levy-Chan. Don't cry." Seeing her cry is making me want to tear up. "I can't help it. I'm just so happy." I pulled her into a tight embrace. "It'll be your turn soon." She blushed almost putting Erza's hair to Shame. "S-shut up." We both started giggling.

Wendy popped her head round the door. "Lucy-San, we have five minuets." FIVE MINUETS!!! Where has all the time gone. "We're not ready. We need to do asuka's hair and get the flowers a-and..." I was luckily interrupted.

"Shh. Lucy-san, just relax. It is your wedding day after all." Juvia handed me white roses while Mira finished asuka's hair.

Mom, I wish you were here.

Five minuets didn't last long as I heard the music start and asuka fly out the door. This is it.

Bidding me good luck, my brides maids leave with asuka flinging petals on the ground.

Master walks up to me with a smile and tears threatening to fall. "Come, my child. Your future awaits." He grows to a good enough size and links my arm with his.

Squeezing my bouquet, we stepped onto the grass as gaps escaped the crowd. I managed a smile and looked up at natsu. A white rose sticking out of his shirt to match my flowers.

Stepping over asuka's red rose petals, we made our way to him. Master gave me one last hug and made his way towards a seat.

"Please, join hands." Mr and natsu looked at each other in the eyes as we linked hands. I bit my lip from not laughing out of nervousness, and the fact that natsu hasn't combed his hair.

(I don't know much about weddings but I'll do my best)

"Do you natsu dragneel, take lucy to be your lawfully wedded wife. To love and to hold. Until death do you part?"
He looked at me and smiled.

"I do." His smile made my heart skip a beat. "Do you lucy heartfilia, take natsu to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love and to hold. Until death do you part?" I let a few tears roll down my face while natsu used his hand to wipe them away.

"I do." The priest smiled. "Then I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." We both leaned in until our lips passionately met.

Cheers and cries erupted from our fellow guild mates. Most of them from master and erza. I'm married to the man I love.

"Luce, I will love you till eternity's end." I couldn't help but smile. "And I will love you too, my fire spitting dragon." For our story... Had only just begun.

"Hi, my name is lucy."

"I love fairy tail."

"It's always more fun when we're together."

"I believe in you."

"I'll be so lonely."

"How are you."

"Natsu, I love you."

"Till eternity's end...

Words: 590