unexpected

This one-shot is by ayrene10 on deviantart

Wendy was walking with Charle now heading to the guild when suddenly

"pst!" and wendy turned around

"charle! did you hear that?" asked wendy

"no wendy" replied charle

"wendy!" and she turned around once again

"Charle did you hear that now?!" asked wendy looking at charle and the exceed just shook her head

"must be my imagination" and shrugged it out of her mind. Little did she know that she was being followed.
and Wendy went passed the guild remembering something and went off while the one following her stopped in front of the guild.

Inside the Guild

Gray was sitting at an umbrella bench outside the entrance of the Guild while max was at the Figurine Shop.
When suddenly.

"Pst!" and gray turned at the arch way and saw no one and shrug it off.

"Pst!!" and he turned around once again and again saw no one and thought it was just juvia hiding but he saw Juvia was on the other bench and he now stood and walked to the arched way, and spun his head around and still saw no one and went back to his seat. He did not know that, that thing that called him was giggling now at the entrance when that thing suddenly was lifted by the collar.

"wah!! Put me down!!! Put me down!!"

"hey! gray look!!" called natsu

"what now bastard?!" and turned to look at him

"this kid looks like Lucy!!" and pointed at the kid on his hand who was stiking her tongue at him.

"Put me down!!! I told you!!" resisted the kid and whimpered

"hey!! don't cry!!" panicked Natsu and put her down hurriedly not wanting the kid to cry but kicked him and spun to run but Juvia got a hold of her by the ankle with her water magic and the kid tripped making her really cry.

"Juvia!!" shouted gray who now hurriedly lifted the kid and comforted her.

"It's okay..." he whispered to the girl "Hey Natsu!! she really looked just like Lucy!!" and he was amazed at the realization.

"what did I tell you earlier?

"What do you think Lucy will say when she saw the kid?" teased Gray

"why not try visiting her?!" replied Juvia who was sad being scolded by his Gray-sama, while he made an Ice-Horse for the Kid and he was enthralled that he can make the kid stop crying.

"show-off!" said Natsu

"jealous-much!?" replied gray mockingly

"You wanna go! Stripper!!" dared natsu

"You're just jealous Flame-Brain!!" replied Gray

"Don't huwt Gway-niisan!!!" shouted the kid who smacked Natsu at the chest and Natsu just rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at the kid.

"I'll go to lucy's" said Natsu who was now leaving.

Gray was more enthralled when the kid asked him.
"can I call you Gway-niisan?" while the kid asked shyly

Gray didn't hesitate to nod and said "Of course!!" and patted her head and she smiled at him and putted her down.
The kid went to Juvia who was glaring at her.
"I'm sorry!!" and the kid smiled at her awkwardly and offered her the Ice-Horse that gray made and her heart melted.