i won't say I'm in love ~

Hey guys. I have some really sad news... This is the last one-shot in this book. (T ^ T)
Thank you all for reading and I hope to see you all again soon.
Goodbye.

This is my own one-shot so don't hate okay XD

"

This time we did really good, right Lucy?" Natsu looked at her with a wide smile and Lucy couldn't stop herself from smiling back. She didn't want to stop herself from smiling back.

"Yeah! Now I don't have to worry about rent for at least two months!"
"But Lucy will still go on missions with us, right?" Happy asked with a whiny voice, but the fact that he sounded so sad only made it cute. It made Luce feel wanted and that was something that she really appreciated.
"Of course I will go on missions! I'm a mage after all!" She answered with an even bigger smile.
"Yep" Natsu filled in, "A mage of Fairy Tail"
"The best guild in the world!" Lucy finished as she raised her fist into the air, the one with her guild mark. Natsu and Happy also raised their fist and paw and then they burst out laughing together.

When they reached the doors to the guild they were both still smiling and the sight of all their guild-mates, their family, just made the smile on Lucy's face bigger.
"Hey Luce, let's get a drink to celebrate the succeeded mission!" Natsu said and took her hand to drag her to the bar where Mirajane stood and cleaned some cups. "I'll pay for you to!"
"Sure, thanks!" Who was a girl to say no when she was offered a drink?
"Yo! Mira, two drinks please!" Natsu said and Mira turned towards them, but she hadn't have time to do more than smile when suddenly Levy ran up to the bar.
"There is an emergency at the pool! Quick, Lucy, Mira, you must hurry!" Lucy felt really worried and she hastily got up and started to walk towards the doors with Natsu right behind her but Levy stopped them.
"Not you Natsu, just Mira and Lucy", for someone as small as she was Levy could be extremely determined and when Natsu was about to speak up she interrupted him before he had gotten a word out.
"It's a girl-thing, no boys are needed or allowed." At those words Natsu quickly retreated, but Lucy still felt worried, was one of her friend in trouble? So she followed right behind Levy through the back door and since Mirajane was behind her didn't see her huge and slightly frightening smile that shone on the white haired woman's face.

When Lucy got out she was surprised to see almost every girl in Fairy Tail seated around the pool but when they saw her they all got up and almost ran to her.
"So Lucy" Cana said and winked at her before taking a huge swig of her bottle "How did it go?"
"Eh?" Lucy asked, bewildered.
"The mission with Natsu of course!" Levy gushed.
"Ah! It went really well, we didn't even destroy anything and for the first time I could keep the entire reward!" Lucy smiled happily. "But why are you wondering about that?" She added as an afterthought, a puzzled look on her face.
"No Lucy! We're not interested in the mission! What happened between you and Natsu?" Erza burst out, shaking her. "D-did you k-ki-kiss?" Erza's face took an impressive read color that could almost rival her hair and started muttering to herself. "Oh young love, I remember when Natsu was only a little boy and now he has found himself a beautiful girl! Oh Lucy I'm so happy for the two of you!" Her face had already returned to its normal color and she beamed at Lucy who she still held on to, but now it was Lucy's turn to blush a violent shade of red.
"Erza! We're not together! Natsu and I are only friends!" She let her eyes wander over the other girls as she said so and suddenly Lucy realized why they were all here. They wanted some juicy news about her love-life. Unfortunately for them, it was nonexistent.
"No, you can't say that. We have all seen the sparks between you." Mira stated matter-of-factly. The other girls nodded their agreement.
"Even Juvia has seen it so she is no longer worried about you steeling her Gray-sama", the water mage shimmed in.
"Yes Lucy. I have also noticed." What was this?! Even Wendy believed them to be a couple? How did this happen?
"But I'm not even in love with him!" Lucy finally managed to get out, but the looks she received were only doubting.
"Yeah, sure Blondie" Cana drawled. "We totally believe you" She didn't sound convincing at all.
"Even if I were to have those kinds of feelings for him, which I don't, it wouldn't matter:"
"Of course it would matter! Why wouldn't it?" Levy gasped.
"Because love only leads to sorrow" Lucy stated with a dismal look on her face.
"What do you mean?" Wendy asked, horrified.
"Love with Gray-sama could never end in sorrow!" Juvia exclaimed with eyes twinkling and a far away glance.
"Yeah, sure sure" Lucy muttered.
"But Lucy, love doesn't end in sorrow, why do you think that?" Mira asked with mild concern.
"Remember that time you convinced me that Natsu was in love with me?" Lucy asked but continued before Mira could answer. "It was a total failure and I never want to have to experience that feeling again. And before I joined Fairy Tail, after I ran away from home I met this really nice guy and I really thought that we had something. At least that was until he tried to steal my keys. Do you want me to go on? No? Good, because I'm not in love with Natsu, and he definitely isn't in love with me."
"Oh, come on Lucy! You do like him, you can't deny it!" The girls said in one voice, it almost sounded harmonic and it awoke a strange desire in Lucy. A desire to sing. So she stood up and her voice just bubbled up without her being able to stop it.