nalu and rowen

This one-shot is by strawberrymilkchan on deviantart

Lucy, Wendy , Happy, and Natsu were on a mission. They had to find a person who had gone missing by a dangerous part of the land. They were getting close to the area of where the lost person was last seen. But, Happy suddenly led them down the wrong trail.

They wandered around on the trail, not saying anything.

"I think that we're defiantly lost." Wendy said after a while.

"I think you're right," Lucy said, "It's because of this stupid cat!"

Lucy grabbed Happy and stretched his face. "Natsu or Wendy, can't you smell something?' Lucy said.

"Um, what are we supposed to be smelling?" Wendy asked.

"Like a person or an entrance or something?" Lucy said angrily.

"I'm sorry but I can't really smell anything." Wendy said quietly.

"Me neither." Natsu said in a bored voice.

They wandered on some more. It was silent for a while, again.

Finally, Lucy said, 'Happy, fly above the trees and look around."

Happy flew above the trees. He stayed above the trees a while.

Then he flew down. "Hmm. It seems we're surrounded by a forest and there's a mountain in front of us. There's also a giant monster in front of the mountain that looks like giant p*kemon." Happy announced. 'I guess we're close then." Lucy said.

"They did say on the request that there was a pretty dangerous monster guarding the mountain near by." Wendy said as she pulled the request out of her bag.

"It says its called a ...... what?" Wendy said as she looked at the request. Lucy looked at the request.

"Wow. That looks hard to say," Lucy said.

" I guess it's a .... zequirmather?" Wendy said and she bite her tongue. "No, its more like zekqermethner?' Lucy said and she bite her tongue. 'It is just like p*kemon!" Happy said. Natsu looked at the request. 'I think it's a ....... zekqurmetnir." he said.

Wendy and Lucy were amazed that he didn't bite his tongue.

"Well, we should keep going." Wendy said triumphantly.

'Wait, Happy can you fly me up to look at the monster?" Lucy asked Happy. 'But your really heavy." Happy said. Lucy's eyes seemed to be flaming.

"Did you just indicate that I was fat?" Lucy said angrily.

' Yes, I'd rather take someone lighter like Wendy.' Happy said.

" You're gonna get it cat!" Lucy yelled. Without warning, Happy picked up Wendy and flew above the trees.

'how's it look up there?" Lucy yelled up to Wendy.

"Ah, Happy! Why didn't you mention this earli..."Wendy said but it was cut of by her scream and crashing. A giant monster, (zequirmather, zekqermethner, zekqurmetnir or what ever.) came crashing through the trees. It grabbed Happy and Wendy.

"I always wanted to be held by a p*kemon!" Happy said cheerfully. "Happy! Now is not the time!" Lucy said, "and its not a p*kemon!"

"Anyway, Lucy you should run." Wendy said.

" Don't worry, I'll take care of it." Natsu said as he lite his fists on fire. Lucy stood back. ' Fist of the fire dragon!' Natsu yelled as he punched the monster in the head. It had no effect. The monster immediately smacked Natsu to the ground.