BONUS!!!

I know most of you are very sad about this book ending.
However, I have very good news that will get you fangirling to the rooftops
.
.
.
I'm making a second book. Yes. you heard me right. Another 50 chapters of amazing nalu one-shots for reading.

But the good news doesn't end there. I am going to be making a one-shots book of the couple of your choice.
So comment a couple from fairy tail, and comment. If many people select it, I will make it. ^-^

Okay, so let's get on with the bonus chapter...
_________________________________________

"I don't feel good at all!" Lucy moaned, banging her head on the table. It had been like this for a few days now. She thought she caught a bug or something from their last job in a small gang related town near Clover. The place was crawling with dirt, bugs, creeps, and dead things. Diseases were most likely everywhere there!

"You need to see a doctor Lu-chan," Levy said. "You haven't been well in the past few days and it really worries me. And Natsu." She purred the last sentence. Lucy made an artificial blush. Why was it fake you ask? Well, you will see in a minute.

As if Levy had called him specifically, he walked to the bar and put his hand on Lucy's head. Frowning, he felt her temperature. It was really hot.

"Luce, your head is really warm. Even for me. Come on, lets see a doctor." He almost commanded. Levy was startled by his words. He never commanded Lucy to do anything. Usually it was the other way around. Nodding, Lucy got up and started walking to the door like a zombie. Natsu quickly followed in suit.

"Why is it she will listen to him but not me?" Levy asked the peeping barmaid. She shrugged and smirked.

"In the words of Happy, she liiiiiiikes him!"

Outside the guild, Lucy hopped onto Natsu's back. He started walking down the dirt path, out of the woods, and onto the busy streets. They didn't really talk besides the occasional moan from the sprit Mage. Once in her house, he sat her down on her kitchen counter and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Luce, please tell me what's wrong. You know I hate seeing you like this." He pleaded. He gave his girlfriend of two years the puppy dog eyes.
Nobody knew they were together. They decided to keep it a secret so they could have a normal guild life. He was very good at keeping their relationship secret. So was she.

"I think I am pregnant." She whispered. His eyes widened. He hadn't been expecting that.

"Do you still love me?" She cried. "I am really sor-" she was cut off by a Natsu smashing his lips into hers. They continued like that for a minute until he broke the kiss and started talking.