love meater

This one-shot is by PerfectlyHappy on deviantart.

NaLu!When Lisanna shows Mira a website where you type two peoples name's in and see how good their love is, how far will things go?

{Kidnap my heart, make my dreams come true}

Lisanna watched as Lucy and Natsu entered, a grin forming on her face. She giggled to herself evilly, glancing from her laptop up to Lucy once more.

She would so get Lucy.

She smirked in satisfaction, watching closely as Lucy sat down at the bar. Perfect.

"Mira-nee!" She called to the other white haired girl, seeing as Mira was right in front of Lucy. Mira turned her head and Lisanna ran towards both girls, tilting the laptop in her hands so Mira could see the screen.

Instantly, Mira's blue eyes widened and Lisanna clapped herself on the back in her mind, seeing as her plan was going perfectly.

"Isn't it cool Mira-nee?" She asked, feigning wonder, though it wasn't that hard because it was in fact pretty cool. Mira nodded her head dreamily, hearts forming in her eyes.

"What is it?" Lucy called, the laptop's back to her. Lisanna's smirk reappeared as her eyes met Lucy's confused eyes, a giggle bubbling in her throat.

"Can you get Natsu over here? I wanna show him, too!" Lisanna explained innocently. Lucy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but nodded ever so slowly, turning her head around to yell out for the boy.

"Natsu!"

"What?" He called back, pausing in his usual fight.

"Can you come here please?" Lucy asked, a cute pout on her face. Natsu sent one last glare at Gray before stalking over to Lucy's side, Gray sniggering in the back, making whipping sounds.

"What's up Luce?" He asked, his usual grin returning as he sat down next to the blonde. Lisanna watched them with calculating blue eyes, her grin widening.

"Hey Natsu I wanna show you something!" Lisanna chirped, setting the computer down. She turned it around so it was facing the two now, gauging their responses.

Lucy's eyes skimmed the words and her eyes nearly popped, a large blush overcoating her cheeks.

Natsu stared blankly at the screen, wondering what was so significant of the sight he was seeing.

"Mira-chan! Lisanna-chan!" Lucy exclaimed in horror, averting her eyes quickly when Natsu dragged his gaze over to her. Her cheeks turned even pinker, embarrassment filling her.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Lisanna tilted her head innocently, though the smirk playing on her lips gave her away. Lucy shot her a glare, staring down at the floor once more.

"That's-that's-"

"Perfect! Oh Lisanna, type in Natsu and Lucy! Quick quick!" Mira squealed, ripping the laptop from their hands before they could protest. She quickly typed in the two, clicking the button impatiently.

"No!" Lucy cried out.

Because what they were measuring, was their relationship.

Lisanna had pulled up some weird sight, a random in the back with two hearts, both saying 'enter name here'. Rainbows and frilly things were in the background, decorating the screen.

"It's filling up the meter!" Mira shrilled, jumping up and down like a child. Lucy face planted the oak, wishing she hadn't came.

"What's it doing??" Natsu asked densely, walking behind the bar to stare over Mira's shoulders. He read the page more carefully than before, eyes widening every fraction of a second.