bed

Hey guys, I apologise for not updating in a while but I an suffering from writers block. Since my sister has written about so much it is hard to choose a decent topic. But I have managed to pull through. So have fun. Bye bye

It had been a tough day, for Lucy Hearfilia that is. The Celestial Spirit summoner had been on a mission, a rather... weird mission, to say the least.

She went on her own, simply because she needed the money for her rent. On paper, it seemed like an easy job to do so alone.

Yes, so it seemed... On paper. The blonde haired girl thought she was just helping out by handing out some flyers for a musical that was about to hit the small town called Laster. The producer of the musical had requested some help for 200,000 Jewels, which was the same reward as a Monster Hunt. And the best thing was, there wouldn't be any monsters to hunt!

Right?

Ah, how that would be a lucky strike. The thing was, Laster isn't the most... friendliest town. No, the town was filled with crooks and bad guys, who didn't care for a puny and stupid musical.

Still, a job is a job! She would just get this over with, get her reward, and get the hell out of there.

It would have been remotely easy for the Celestial Spirit summoner, would she not have dressed as a maid.

"It's the running theme of the musical!" The producer happily proclaimed as he handed her the maid outfit.

Lucy could feel herself getting red; 'It's ok, it's ok,' She chanted to herself. 'I have been in even more ridiculous outfits, no biggie!' She had been in a cat's costume (the sexy, almost nothing wearing kind of cat costume), a bunny girl costume and another maid costume. Heck, she even wore a cheer leading costume that one time! 'You would think I am some kind of cosplayer...' She thought as she put the maid's outfit on. The maid outfit wasn't so bad, actually. The skirt ended just above her knees and the outfit actually had short sleeves. You could see her boobs sticking out a bit from above, but what did you expect, with those knockers?

"Tada!" She happily said as she twirled around, showing her outfit to the producer, who clapped at a fast pace.

"Splendid, splendid!" He exclaimed, eyeing her from top to bottom. The producer was a little man, in comparison, he just barely reached Lucy's hips with his head. His black hair, or the very little hair he had there, was pushed backwards with a little bit too much hair gel. He wore a black suit, but his shoes were red. He definitely stood out that way.

He grabbed a big pile of flyers and handed those over to Lucy, "Here, now go get me a lot of customers for my musical!"

Lucy was barely able to keep a hold on the flyers. She slowly turned around, making sure she wouldn't drop any of them. "I- I'll be right back!" Lucy said as she slowly walked out of the door, into the blazing sun.

Yes, it was hot outside. That was also why Lucy actually wanted to take a rather easy job. And that was also why no one was outside.

'Now where should I start...?' Lucy thought as she slowly looked around. Wow, there was really no-one outside.

'The pub!' The thought as she quickly, but steadily made her way to the local pub. When she first arrived in this town, she passed a buzzling pub. She knew a lot of people were inside, thanks to the crashing sounds she heard.

Not soon after, she arrived at the pub and managed to open the door with a good kick with her right leg.

"Hey! Watch where you are kicking!" She heard a yell above the noise coming from inside the pub.