Chapter 7 - Our Precious King

It was the nighttime now. Well actually it was always the night here in the realm of Rovana. The sun never shone, making me almost feel bad for all these demons. They never got to experience the wonders of sunlight. Didn't it get so gloomy all the time?

I retired to my bedroom with Thomas beside me, not looking forward to dealing with Shauna. I wished I was sharing a room with Pam, but unfortunately not. And I didn't feel like asking Dimitri for a room change or something because I'm so sure he hates me. In fact, I know very well that he does.

Once I entered the room, I came to find Shauna standing by the bed with her arms wrapped around Dimitri's neck. "Goodnight Dimitri." She sweetly said, plopping a big juicy kiss on his cheek. I rolled my eyes and walked inside, ignoring Dimitri's fixed gaze on the side of my head.

I instead turn towards Thomas and start asking him about his day. He very excitedly told me about all the new friends he made at the castle daycare today. "That's amazing, Honey. You have to introduce me to your friends. I really want to meet them sometimes!" I exclaim, happy that at least Thomas had a good day, unlike me.

"Isa-bitch! How rude of you to completely ignore His Highness! He's a King! Have some respect." Shauna's annoying voice retorted.

"Shauna, watch your language! Can't you see a five year-old boy in the room? I don't want to hear any words like that coming out of your mouth around Thomas ever again!" I exclaim, appalled at the fact that she would swear in front of an innocent child. She simply rolled her eyes before pointing toward our oh so mighty King.

"Oh I am so sorry, Your Highness." I say almost mockingly. I walk up to him and curtsy. "Please, Your Highness, would you like me to escort you to your room?"
He doesn't say anything, but instead stares back at me cautiously. I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't sure what I was up to. Honestly I wasn't sure either, just that I felt like mocking him. "Thomas, be a good boy, while I go deliver our precious King to his chambers."

"Okay, Mommy!" He says smiling at me before plopping down on a chair. Thomas was such a sweet, obedient child. He was honestly amazing.

"Come, Your Highness." I say as I walk out my room, Dimitri following behind me. I could see Shauna scowl from the corner of her eyes. We walk in silence before finally reaching his room. I open the door, smiling at him. He frowns not sure at all about what I was up to, but he seemed to look curious.

I pull the blankets away from his bed, patting the revealed bedding underneath. "Come, Your Highness. Get in and I'll tuck you nice and cozy." I say, looking up at him.

He stood many feet away, watching me with his calculating gaze, trying to figure me out. I don't know what he was trying to see as I personally had no idea what I was going to do, but to each his own. "I'm not sleeping yet." He said.

"Oh?" I say. "Then what is my sweet King going to do?" This time I spoke very mockingly and I could see the anger starting to build up in his eyes, but he didn't say anything. I doubt he was going to after I had called him sensitive earlier on. Instead he replied to my question. "I was planning on uh... doing some reading."

This I was surprised by because I was so sure that earlier on today he said he didn't read. "Whatever my precious King wants to do. I'll accompany you, Your Highness. Please grab your book and sit down and I'll give your shoulders a nice massage as they seem very tense." I honestly had no idea what I was doing now. A massage? Really Isabella? I've never even given anyone a massage before. I know, I know, I'm so smart, aren't I?

I waited as Dimitri went somewhere to grab a book and almost choked on my own spit when he arrived shirtless with a book tucked in his hand. I immediately shifted my gaze as I knew I would literally start drooling over the beauty of his hard constructed chest and abs. It was all muscle. So much muscle. Even more muscle then Kenneth had on his body.