Chapter 17 - Questions

I followed Dimitri outside into the hallway. "Okay, really? I ruined your life? Me? The helpless human who you're keeping as your freaking servant while constantly threatening me? I think you're the one ruining my life! Not the other way around! Like please, no need to be so damn dramatic." I said causing him to stop and turn around with an annoyed glare on his face. "You kill people all the time, just because you didn't kill someone one day, doesn't mean your whole life is ruined." I continued.

He stalked up to me, grabbing onto my shoulder in an almost painful way. "Don't talk about something you don't know." He hissed in anger, causing me to roll my eyes. "And if you piss me off again, I'll bring your family back and kill them all, one by one."

I glared at him, while he glared back at me. We literally stood there for a good two minutes just glaring at each other before he decided to turn around and leave. After that, I went to Kenneth's room (which was my room now too) and took a shower, to help me erase my memories and get rid of the dirt from that horrible room.

Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around me and walked out to find both Dimitri and Kenneth talking about something. As soon as they saw me, they both abruptly stopped talking and stared back at me. I blushed when I noticed both of their gazes trained on my legs. Kenneth must have then realized Dimitri's eyes on me since he glared at him. "Get your eyes off my girl!" He growled out before walking to me, and resting a hand on my bare shoulder, directing me to the closet.

I pulled Kenneth inside the closet with me. "Why did you say that in front of him?" I whisper hissed. "Now he's not going to let us be together. If you've forgotten, he's not allowing me to socialize with anyone."

"Don't worry about it. Just get some clothes on, I don't want to see him looking at you like that." He said, "Although, feel free to be naked around me. I won't mind at all." He winked, before leaving me in the closet. I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face and grabbed some clothes, putting them on.

I then made my way outside to find Dimitri being the only person in the room. Surprisingly, he didn't say anything and just stared down at the ground with a scowl on his face. "Where's Kenneth?" I asked and he looked up at me, pointing towards the door. "He went to get something."

"Oh ok." I said as I made my way towards the bed and sat down. There was a very awkward silence in the room which was starting to get more and more awkward by the second.

"So-" Both Dimitri and I started to say before abruptly stopping. It was actually really funny how awkward it suddenly became that I started giggling lightly.

"I don't get what's so funny." Dimitri said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's because you're a grumpy old grandpa who doesn't have a sense of humour and are just plain stupid." I stated with a smirk before he started glaring at me.

"Can't believe Kenneth wants to date trash." Dimitri muttered to himself causing me to glare at him instead.

"Yeah you wish Kenneth wanted to date trash but I'm sorry to tell you this Dimitri, but Kenneth's into females. Sorry bud, maybe you'll find better luck with someone else because Kenneth's mine." I said grinning at him. Dimitri honestly looked like he wanted to strangle me to death, but I wasn't scared of him. Because let's be real, if he wanted to kill me, he would have done so a long time ago. Wouldn't he have?

"Why the hell do you have to be so goddamn annoying!" He exclaimed in anger and annoyance. "Don't bother begging me to spare your life when I decide to kill you off once and for all. Since you can't seem to control your damn mouth. And did you forget what I told you? I told you that you aren't allowed to socialize with anyone, including Kenneth. I don't care how you guys are going to date with that rule but you aren't allowed to socialize."