Chapter 8 - Mr. Whatevertheheckyourlastnameis

Hey guys check out the amazing cover @angelgirl12345 made for me! I love it! She's actually made me two more which I will be putting up on the upcoming chapters. Thank you for making them for me @angelgirl12345 :)

* * * * * *
I woke up the next morning, surprisingly not having any aches in my body as I would have expected from sleeping on the ground. I moved around in the bed- wait a minute. Bed? I opened my eyes looking down at the warm comfy bed I was laying on. I then looked around the familiar room. It was Kenneth's. How did I get here?

Kenneth then came out the bathroom wearing fresh new clothes, his hair wet from the shower he probably just took. "What?" He grumbled, glaring at me when I kept staring at him. I guess he was back to his grumpy mood again.

"Nothing." I said. "I was just curious as to why I'm in your room."

"Oh was the room not to your liking?" He asked me sarcastically. "Well maybe you should be thankful I cared enough to pick you off that damn filthy floor when I saw you in the morning, and bring you to my room." He snarled out, sounding really pissed. Why was he in such a bad mood?

"Kenneth, I am very thankful for that." I gently spoke. "Thank you so much. Because of you, I didn't have to wake up to any aches and pains." I say as I get off the bed and walk towards him. I grab his hand with both my hands and say thank you, once again, trying to show him that I really did appreciate what he did for me. I smiled up at him, hoping I'd get a smile back from him. I didn't sadly. But oh well, it was worth the try.

"Whatever." He grumbled again. I had to admit he was cute when he tried to show indifference. Very cute, I have to say.

"Um, Kenneth, I want to take a shower. But do you know where I could get some clothes to wear as I have been wearing Devon's mom's clothes the entire day yesterday?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I'm not sure if Dimitri has clothes for you or not but if you'd like I can give you some of my clothes for now." He said and I smiled nodding my head.

* * * * * * *

After my quick shower in Kenneth's bathroom, all us girls got called down for breakfast. Frustratingly I didn't have any bra or panties on since Kenneth obviously wouldn't have any new ones for me to wear. But I was wearing a long light blue shirt of his that covered me up to the middle of my thigh. It was quite short but would have to do for now. I felt kind of weird only wearing a shirt with nothing underneath, but I had no choice.

Anyways, I walked down to the dining room where we'd all be eating breakfast. I walked in only to find everyone wearing proper clothes. Was I literally the only one who didn't get any to wear? This was awkward and embarrassing as I was late too and breakfast had been served.

Dimitri looked up from his bacon and eggs, watching me with an annoyed look on his face. "Sorry, I'm late Your Highness." I quietly said as he glared at me.

"Just take a seat." He grumbled pointing to the only seat left. Dimitri was sitting at the head of the table. There was one spot on his right open, where I had to sit. And it was beside Shauna too. I really didn't want to sit beside her.

I noticed Thomas sitting beside Pam and I smiled at the two, waving at them. They both smiled and waved back.

Then I hesitantly walked towards my seat, not noticing that Shauna had stuck her foot out causing me to trip. As I tripped, I accidentally knocked Dimitri's glass of water down on me. I heard snickers coming from the girls, especially from Shauna as I scrambled to my feet, blushing furiously at the embarassment that I was. The water had soaked the entire front of my shirt. I groaned as I set Dimitri's glass on the table. I turned to him, noticing his gaze fixed on my chest.