Chapter 51 - A Dream?

Kenneth left to check for a portal that could take us to Rovana while Devon continued untying me. Once he was done, he stood up and I did as well. "Okay, let's go find Kenneth. He should have a portal ready by now." Devon said as he dropped the rope off to the side. Just as he turned to drop the rope, I grabbed the chair in my hands and swung it hard, hitting him in the head.

I watched as the chair broke against his head, nothing happening to him. He turned to look at me causing me to bolt out of the room in fear. I had to get away from them. They were insane, thinking they could convince me of their lies. This was all a trick to capture me and take me to the Demon King so he can kill me, just like he's killed all those other humans in the past. I wasn't stupid.

I ran down the street when I heard someone tackling me down to the ground. "I got you!" Devon exclaimed as I cried out in pain. I had fell down hard onto the rough pavement scraping and bruising myself. "Shit! I hurt you, didn't I?" He asked as he immediately started inspecting the scrapes and cuts. "I'm so sorry Bella, I didn't mean to! I make stupid decisions sometimes!" He exclaimed causing me to glare at him before wincing as I clutched onto my ankle in pain. I felt really scared suddenly. I better not have sprained my ankle or else I won't be able to run away from them. But of course, due to my horrible luck, I did sprain it as it hurt a lot to move.

"You idiot! And you say I'm the idiot!" Kenneth exclaimed when he saw me on the ground, hurt. "You do realize, Dimitri's going to kill you. And he's not going to care that you're his best friend."

"I said I was sorry!" Devon exclaimed before looking at me. "Isabella, I really am, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"Dimitri's not going to care that you apologized idiot. You hurt her and now you're going to die. Don't worry, I'll prepare your coffin for you." Kenneth said causing me to laugh, until I remembered the situation I was in and shut up. I didn't get how I could just laugh at his joke as if everything was okay. I was being kidnapped for goodness sakes! But maybe, I did know them. Maybe that's why I so easily laughed at his joke. But no, that couldn't be possible. They were tricking me.

"Look Devon, Kenneth, whoever you are. Please let me go! I'll do anything, just let me go." I begged, hoping one of them would listen.

"If you help us save Dimitri, we'll let you go." Devon said causing Kenneth to nod his head. "We promise."

"You also promised you weren't going to hurt me." I stated matter of factly as I stared back at Devon, my arms crossed across my chest. "But what's that I feel? Oh right, that's pain. In case you're dumb brain couldn't process it, you just tackled me to the ground, causing me to sprain my ankle and get all these scratches. Oh and don't forget the bruises that will soon form." Devon grinned sheepishly at me before he gathered me up in his arms. "I'm really sorry, Bella!"

"Isabella, you have to help us! You have to believe us." Kenneth exclaimed causing me to shake my head. "Well too bad, you're still coming with us." Devon said as he started walking.

"What! No put me down!" I exclaimed just as Kenneth opened the portal and Devon jumped in. I screamed as we got consumed by the darkness and a deja vu feeling hit me, as if I had done this before but in a different circumstance.

Suddenly, Devon hit the ground landing on his feet. I had my eyes closed but soon opened them, looking around. "Welcome back, Bella! This is Rovana by the way and we're inside Dimitri's castle." Devon said causing me to look around. I had to admit the castle was absolutely beautiful and I would have took more time to admire it if I wasn't put into the situation I was currently in.

"Devon, please let me go! Please! I'll honestly do anything!" I begged causing Devon to sigh in frustration.

"Okay seriously Bella, I told you already, I'll let you go once you help us. It's really not that hard to understand. And besides once you see Dimitri, you'll probably be drooling all over the place and imagining all sorts of creative ways to fuck him. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if your panties become soaking wet." Devon said causing me to look at him with a horrified look on my face.