The First Meeting.

"I love you Evangeline, please be mine forever." said the silhouette of a tall man to me. I concentrate harder to see who is it? As I move closer to examine his face he started saying something. I couldn't make out what he's saying so I concentrated harder only to discover that he is not talking but singing...but what exactly is he singingggg...?? I started to hear a slightly vague sound.... it sounds like 'moving' or is it 'move it'...? Well it sounds like 'move it' for sure. Why is he asking me to 'move it'?What exactly should I move? It is starting to get a lot harder for me to see or hear him as I started to stir. All of a sudden I started to fall while still hearing "I like to move it ,move it. She like to move it, move it. He like to move it, move it. You like to move it! "... Wait whattt..?? Can it be any weirder? Why am I hearing Madagascar here ? WAITTT....!!!!!! It is my alarm clock song right..?? Why am I hearing this here...? As I slowly opened my eyes , I saw the wood floor from my bedroom. Oh God!! Here I go again.. I am extremely late again, aren't I. As I regained myself from the position I am in, I searched franticly for my phone only to find it on the floor. I picked it up and looked at the time and it was 10.00 am.

"WAITTTTT....WHAT....OMGGGGGGGGGGG I AM GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!!" I shouted as I jumped out of bed and ran straight into the shower. After 10 minutes, running out again and putting on my my usual work clothes, combed my hair and tied it in a simple ponytail and putting on a little bit of lip gloss before dashing out of my door to the elevator only to realise that I am not wearing my shoes." OWHHHHHH GODDDDDD, why today of all days?" I ran back to my house, put on my shoes and dashed out again.

"Are you late again, Evangeline? It is becoming an everyday routine for you. I am starting to wonder why they haven't fired you yet.??" Mrs Martha, a 70 year old rock star grandma as I call her, said to me as I ran across her. "How will they ever be able to fire a sweet girl like me, rock star?" I shouted out at her as I got inside of the elevator smiling and waving goodbye. I saw her shaking her head left to right before showing me her warm smile and a goodbye.

I rush to the taxi stand as soon as I got out of my apartment. As I was walking/running to the taxi stand, a huge car drove past me in a high speed and splashed the muddy water from the road on me."OK!! How much more amazing can this day go?...."I said before letting out an exhausted sighh. (OH well it went on amazingly well after that, believe me).

Out of the seemingly high end rich and gorgeous car walked out a more dashing and gorgeous man I have ever met in my entire 24 years of life. He had the most perfect face I have ever seen with a gorgeous blue eyes and a black, I mean the blackest of black hair that looks so soft. I was pretty sure I might have had my mouth wide open with a perfect 'O' as he walks towards me. I was also pretty sure he was going to apologise to me as someone as perfect as him also would have a perfect attitude. Am I right?

Oh boy, I have never been soooo wrong in my entire life.