A KISS...??!!

"Come on...pls don't run aaway, u fluffy little pony. Come here...!! Dont worry i will not let the monster eat you... I will save you myself... just came over here..."

As I was running toward the beautiful and fluffy pink pony, I suddenly tripped and fell into a deep sea that seem to appear from nowhere. 

"What the helll...!!! Now how am I supposed to save the little pony from the monster?"

"What the hell are you talking about Miss Evangeline ? "

Why am I hearing HIS voice here....??

This is suppose to be a magical island where no Mr Ace is to come.

Something is not right.. how come he knows this special place..

Suddenly a earthquake seem to crash the whole maagical island to dust..

Everything was falling apart. 

This is not right... This is not how this story is suppose to end.. I am suppose to meet the prince charming that I kissed just now.

Suddenly I began getting blurry...everything around me was blurry..

And as I opened my eyes with so much difficulty, I was wet and I also saw...wait for it....

 saw the one face that I was trying to escape from.

ACE ANDRES....

OH MY GODDD....I AM OFFICIALLY DEAD...

And his face was right in front of my face...toooo close for my comfort.

toooo close for my comfort

" Oh finally...so the sleeping beauty has woken up from her long, comfortable sleep..hasn't she." he said looking at me sarcastically.

"ummmm.....good morning, Sir." I said trying to sound as normal as possible while again displaying my most uncomfortable smile at him.

" I said trying to sound as normal as possible while again displaying my most uncomfortable smile at him

"What..!!?? Good morning? It's 8 o'clock Miss Evangeline and it's time for you to leave."

"Oh!! Ok then... bye Mr. Andres. See you tomorrow then." I said as I happily hopped out of the comfortable sofa and ran/walked to the door.