ASKING HER OUT

As I was merely strolling his house searching what to do, I couldn't stop but thinking, " Why? Why? Evangeline.. Why? Why did you cried? You were always so strong. Why did you broke down? Are you really that weak??" That same question was kept on repeating itself on my mind like a broken alarm clock. Literally..

As soon as I finished wandering around, it was already 7 in the evening. So, I took my bag and left straight back home.

The next morning..

It was a new day. So, straighten up, Evangeline, broad those shoulders and chin up, cause this is your day, and yours only.

After muttering those words at the mirror I turned around only to find my mother looking at me with a weird smile.

"Aaah!!  Like seriously,mom, stop scaring me like that."

" Like what, Evan?"

" Like the Conjuring ghost, hehehe", I muttered slowly.

"What?'

"Nothing, why are you here, mom?"

" Oh, I just felt kinda worried, u know, seeing you work like this, until the point where you are talking to yourself." 

"Hahaha so funny mom, you should be the new Anna Faris."

"I know right."

"Ok mom, let's continue our conversation tonight. Now I gotta go. Bye mom, Love you"

"Bye, honey, Love you too."

Ace Andres

Knock, knock,knock,knock 

"Ace!! Ace!! Open this damn door up!!" 

I can't believe it!!

Who is it??!!!

I was mumbling cuss words continuously as I walked out of the bed to the door.

As I opened the door up. 

Surprise surprise it's my a****le of a friend. 

There he was smirking like an idiot. Jason Rowen

"What the hell are you doing here, moron, it's 7 in the morning"

"Its Jason, not moron. U forgot your best friend's name. How could you man? How will you feel if I called u an ass not Ace? Wait.. Actually that seems to rhyme as well.. Oh god u are a genius Jason. Bravo."

" Yeah, Bravo! Jason. What a genius!! Even in the early morning. Someone.. give this guy an award."

" Yeah, I know right. I'm just too smart to handle."

" Seriously, Jason? Cut it off, it's 7. Why are you here?"

" Did you forgot?" 

" What?" I asked as I walked to the living room.