Jerk Or Not..??

Well the lunch was also as quiet as the breakfast and I decided to keep it that way...

I mean just my opening my mouth today....I caused quite a scene....

Don't you all think that...??

I did cause a huge scene right??

Wait...

Who am I even asking this question too...??

As far as I know there is no one in my head other than myself....

I mean no other person is going to read my mind right..???

I better fix the appointment as soon as possible...

I mean I need one...Like now...

Don't you guys think soo...??

Oh God....here I am asking questions to the 'no ones' again....

I really need....

To see a psychiatrist...

Maybe I should ask Mr Ace....

He must have needed a huge lot of their help....with his personality and everything...

He surely would have forced at least a hundred people to consult psychiatrists...

He might be a really good business dealer for them...I mean for their business...The psychiatry business... 

But wait!!!

If I told him that then he would probably happily admit me to one and never bother to see me again.

Yes. That's true.....

I would ask anyone but not him. Certainly not him.

"Hmmm...Evangeline."

"Uhh....??" I asked confused...when I heard someone calling my name but I could not identify who did it because everyone on that table was literally staring at me.

"No, Evangeline...I just wanted to ask you if Ace said anything about what time he would be coming back today..??" 

"Ohh...sorry Abuello it's just...I was thinking about something else..."

"Oh it's okay, sweetheart, I know that you are thinking about Ace."

"Hmmm.....was I?"

"Yes of course you are...I mean leaving you like that on the first day of you wedding....Of course you would be upset."

"Would I...?"

"Of course. After he comes back, I personally will have a talk with him concerning this behaviour...I hope you understand him Evangeline....sometimes he is just too indulged in his work...but don't worry about anything dear. I will make sure you have your honeymoon in the most amazing way." he said as he smiled gently at me.

But for me.....it was not gentle at all.

Honeymoon.

Between me and him.

No Way.

There will not be any honeymoon....but there will only be...

Bittermoon...

Or WorldWAR3moon

Or WhoCanIrritateWhoBettermoon.....if you know what I mean??

"Hmmm...I don't think that is necessary right now abuelo, I mean....he has a lot of work to do...and he's busy...I am sure...he...I mean....Our marriage happened so fast that he still has a lot to do....and honeymoon isn't important....we can have it anytime." I said as I tried to drop this topic.