Realization

Abuelo's reaction really startled me...

The tone of his voice and the way he looked at Ace's father really bothered me as well.

I know he is worried for Ace but to put the blame on Mr Ricardo seemed totally unacceptable...

From what I could see...he was also extremely worried for Ace.

"Abuelo....now is not the right time for all of this....Evangeline...do you happen to have any towels...a clean one of course..." Jadon asked.

"Aaaahhhh....ummmhhh...yes...just give me a minute" I said as got up and ran outside.

"Father, he is my son....Don't you dare blame me for this." I could hear Mr Ricardo's harsh voice coming from the room.

"Well you did cause something like this before didn't you..."

"I will never hurt my son knowingly.....He is my flesh...my blood...He is my son for heaven sake...!!!"

"And he is the reason I am still alive...I will never let anything happen to my grandson again....Pray that nothing happens to my grandson...because this time....I will not be as gracious" Abuelo said with a dark voice.

"He is my son father....whether you care to admit that or not...what happened before is......Evangeline"

The conversation came to a halt as all of them caught me standing there.

"Evangeline....the towel" Jason asked.

"Don't worry buddy....it's gonna be alright..." Jason said as he slowly wiped Ace's sweaty forehead.

"Where the hell is that damn ambulance...??!!!" his father said while stomping his feet to the ground.

"Hang in there brother"Zayden said as he took hold of Ace's hand.

I quietly sat down near him....

I could not register anything...it was as if my brain had gone blank as i stared at him...

This is all my fault...

This happenef because of me....if only i remembered and opened the door earlier...none of this would have happened.

Why am I such an idiot...??

You are right Ace...I am the most stupidest person that exists on this earth....

I started strocking his hair gently...just as a way to let him know that I am here...by his side....

A warm,wet sensation covered the tips if my fingers...I took a quick look at it only to see dark red liquid covering them...

BLOOD!!!

"OMG....he is bleeding....he is bleeding so much..."I shouted...

"Calm down....Evangeline...calm down....it will be alright k..."Jason said as he lightly tapped my shoulders...

"Oh God.....Ace.....please..Oh God...."

I could not help it but cry.....cry like a baby....

"Don't worry sweetheart....he will be alright..."Abuelo said.

.................15 minutes later the ambulance finally arrived...............

This is the most nerve wrecking situation in my life....Seeing Ace being carried away in a stretcher proved to be an extremely hard sight....

I have never been this scared in my life....of anything...Nothing scared me this much...

If anything would happen to him.....I don't know what will I do....