Moving In

"So where is the new house..??"

-no answer-

"Where is it located..??"

-no answer-

"Is it big...I don't want a huge house...I mean it's only two of us...Right..??

-no answer-

As I looked up to him expecting any type of answer, he was just staring out the window...looking at the road.

"Helloo there...Mr Ace Andress....!!! Where are you at...???"

He just continues to look outside the damn window....It was like he is ignoring me...

"Ok whatever.."  I said as I turned to my side and looked out the window.

What a nerve!!!!

How can he ignore someone like that..??

After this I will never initiate any type of conversation with him...

I promise to my myself.

Ya... why would I want to make myself look like a fool..??

As I looked at him...

I could see him smiling to himself as he continued driving and looking outside the window.

"Why are you smiling by yourself..?? It looks like you are the one that need the psychiatrist."

"Hmmmmm...whatever."he said as he continued driving.

"he said as he continued driving

"Okay...whatever....hm..." I said as I copied him.

I could see him smirking of the corner of my eyes.

"Did you just smirk at me...??"

"What?"

"You just smirked didn't you..."

"Did I..??"

There he goes again....diverting the question that I asked back at me.

"But I asked first.."

"So...??"he asked as he arch his perfectly shaped eyebrows at me.

"Nothing...why am I even talking to you..??" I said sulking..

.....a few minutes of silence.....

"Stop sulking like a little girl Evangeline....aren't you like 30 or something..??"

"What...?? I am 30..?? Excuse Mr Ace Andress....!!!!! I am only 24 for your kind information."

"What?? 24...No way you are 24...I mean like are you sure...?? Am I like 4 years older than you....No way...You look older than me." he said sounding 'fakely' shocked as he smirked at me again.

"What do mean by 'no way' and that you look younger than me...?? I am 24. I promise." I said trying to convince him.

"You don't look anywhere near 24...with all those wrinkles and all...I mean...you look at least a 40 to 50...at least.."