Lunch NOT Date

"Excellent presentation Mr Ace...I never expected any less from you"

"Thank you Mr Tim...I am glad you liked our presentation." Ace replied confidently.

"Of course I do...and I will be more than happy to do business with the infamous Andres"Mr Tim said happily as he shook Ace's hands enthusiastically.

"Thank you Mr Tim...It is a pleasure that you are interested in investing in our projects"

"I am too...and Mr Andres you haven't yet introduced me to this beautiful girl over here" he said looking at me and smiling warmly.

 I immediately noticed Ace's expression change as he cleared his throat.

"Mr Tim meet Evangeline, my PA."

"Such a rare beauty...are you maybe an Indian...??" he asked.

"Yes I am sir...half Indian actually...my mom is an Indian but my dad is white."

"No wonder you look so exotic...could I get the name of this beautiful, exotic being..please.." he asked again winking at me..

Okay...

I change my statement...

He was not smiling warmly..

He was smiling flirtily...

And....he was flirting...with me.

I could literally see Ace going all red next to me.

"Evangeline Andres.."I said stressing the Andres to make Ace feel better...

"Owwhhhh...Is she your cousin or something Ace."

"No." I could hear hardness in his voice when he answered to that.

"It's my husband's name" I quickly jumped in.

"Husband..?? How old are you exactly..??"he asked surprised

"24."

"What you are too young to be married....How old is your husband..??"

"28"

"What...??!! He is your age Ace...that's too young right...like only 5 years younger than me.."

"I am married too...have you forgotten.. Mr Tim..?"Ace asked annoyed..

"Ohh right.."Suddenly he looked at both of us..

"Now that I think about  it...your wife is also a half indian isn't she..??"he said as he looked at us with suspicion..

Oh God....will he find out..??

Please God don't let him find out...

Please pleasssseeee...

"Yup, she is. "Ace replied coolly..

What???!!!!!!

Surprised....I looked at Ace...totally shocked at his spontaneity..