Desperate

"Oh God, why..??  Why should this only happen to me??" I said as I walked out disappointedly out  the restaurant.

Suddenly, I heard a man's voice behind me. 

" Because you are stupid, Evangeline. Mere stupid." 

What the heck? Did he just called me STUPID?

" How dare you? Who are you calling a stupid, stupid? I'm gonna..."  I shouted as I turned behind to catch a glimpse of that bastard's face.

" You..."

Jesus, what crime had I  committed in my past life that I have to face HIM again? 

" Damn right, it's me. Go on, you were saying?"

" ...... "

" Go on." 

" Umm.. You? What are you doing here?"

" That's it? I thought you were gonna run away AGAIN, Ms Evangeline. Why? You're not surprised seeing me here? "

" I .... I don't know. Why are you here, Mr Ace?" 

"Why am I here? Well, let me think..  Wait a minute, perhaps it's because you ran away like a sneaky little pig from me back in New York."

I managed to keep my expression as neutral as I could.

" Ran away? Hahaha.. Why would I run away in the first place? I... I didn't"

" Hahaha!!  What a terrible liar you are. Then, tell me Ms Evangeline, why were you not in your house, in New York exactly on the same day I was going to meet you regarding our agreement?"

" Umm.. That's because.. I.. I was.. On that day, I had a phone call to return immediately back home from my parents. It was.. It was urgent because.. because my.. Yeah, my auntie got really sick. So yeah, I needed to return as quickly as I could, u know, to give some moral support."

" Oh, I'm so sorry for that so called- urgent situation of yours.. Tell me, how's your aunt now?" he said in a very very sarcastic manner.

" She's fine. Thanks for asking."

" Guess what, Ms Evangeline? I really really have no time for your absolutely nonsensical  reasoning. Now that she's fine, what do you say, we carry on with the agreement?"

" Oh, that.. I told you, Mr Andres. I am really sorry for my absolute stupidity of breaking your car's window in my stupid anger but I can assure you I.. I will definitely try my best to pay for you back for the damages I caused but......not just yet" I said as I looked directly at his beautifully gorgeous shoes.

When there were no response at all I looked up. 

He looked at me with no reaction at all.

" Not just yet....!! Then when exactly will the day come where i can get my 30 grant back? Should I assume in about 10 years from now ."

"Look Evangeline, you are not that important to me that I have to wait for you for 10 years to recollect my debt. You are just a nuisance for me which I want to get rid as soon as possible. So you either repay my money o me RIGHT NOW or agree to be my servant RIGHT NOW or  I have a new choice especially for you..."

"And the choice is that I will drag you myself to the police station RIGHT NOW where I will make sure you spent at least 10 years in prison. Do you get me?" he said with the most cruelest way possible each time stressing the word RIGHT NOW.

 " Now? Like right now?

Oh God...!!! I freaking hate him.... this fffff.....no no i should not use that word... that arggggg......that monsterrr.... I hope he....he ....he....WHAT..?? HE WHAT?? I could not think of anything cruel when he is staring at me like that. 

" I.. I don't have that much money now. Could you please give me more time?" I asked as sweetly as I looked right at his electric blue eyes.

"Damn.. His eyes.. It's drowning me in so deep that I'm gonna die in suffocation. Someone, rescue me!!.....plsssss....How can I still find him soooo attractive at this point..? How come I want to kill him and kiss him at the same freaking time...??" I asked to myself.

"Wait what kiss him....kisss this MONSTERRR... kiss this DEVILLLL.... NONONONONONO....You are desperate Evangeline that's all. You have to find yourself a boyfriend now. Start searching for one RIGHT  NOW..."

WHHHHAAAATTTT THE HELLLL AM I THINKING AT A MOMENT LIKEEE THIS....!!

YOU, MY DEAR HAVE FINALLY GONE NUTSSS...!!!! 

As I was thinking about FINDING myself a psychiatrist. He spoke again.

" Let me see.. OK I will give you two minutes from now. Go on , then don't tell me I did nothing to help you."

WHAT...!!?? 

" How foolish I could be!! Staring at him thinking that he might still have a soft side in him. This man is heartless. A heartless monster!" I shouted in my mind.

Anger came up to me like an erupting volcano.

" What!! Two minutes? You think what? I am like you? Snap my fingers and 30000 dollars will just fall out to me from heaven?"

A smile formed from the corner of his lips while looking at his watch.

" 30 seconds has past Evangeline. Tik tok, tik tok. Time is running. Better be quick, Evangeline. Time waits for no man or woman in your case." 

" Where do you think I should find 3000 dollars from...?? Here?? At least, give me more time."

" Tik tok, tik tok"

No matter how many time I begged him, he just keep going on treating me as though I am not a human being.

                                          .......After 2 minutes......

"Krinng.. Time's up Evangeline. Now you have only 2 choices either become my maid/servant/slave or go to prison.. Which one of this would you prefer??"

"Decide fasttt.... I don't have much time Evangeline. I will give you another 1 minute to decide."

" Tik tok tik tok, the precious time is going..." he said looking at me amused.

"STOPPP...!!!" I said /shouted as I reached a decision.

"Ok Mr Ace, I agree to be your servant are you happy now. Now for God's grace leave me alone." I said as I walked away but before I could, I felt a hand grab my wrist and sprung me around.

Before I knew it I was face to face with him. Him. 

His face was so near to me that for a moment I felt my heart stop and I could feel the warmth from his body creeping onto me. His pulled me much more closer than before and brought his face or should I say his gorgeous lips closer to mine and out of anticipation I closed my eyes clearly anticipating his lips on mine but what happened next was very much more intense than that I assure you...