THE ANGEL IS ACTUALLY A DEVIL IN DISGUISE

So as I was already preparing a 'Its alright' speech in my head when he did something that I never expected him to do. He reached for his pocket and took a 100 dollar bill and toss it my way.....Like seriously, he did not even hand me the 100 dollar bill but he tossed it my way................!!!!!

"Cant you see where were you going...?? Walking in the middle of the road like a blind idiot. If you really wanted to die you should have chosen other cars and not mine. I would have sued you if anything would have happened to my new car."Mr American Hitler said. Yes, I have personally decided to name this arrogant and insensitive guy as Mr American Hitler.

 "Excuse me sir, but as you can see I am not walking on the middle of the road but I am actually walking on the side walk, I am pretty sure you are not as blind as you assumed I was, right? And anyway sir,  you should know better than to drive your expensive new car on a place like this. If you want to boast around with your car you should have went over to Las Vegas or any rich part of the city and not over here where people like me are trying to get to work. And as you can clearly see there is nothing wrong with your car but it is me who is drenched wet and if anyone has any right to be rude then it is me. So will you quit acting like a spoiled rich brat and an idiot and apologise?" I shouted as I threw the 100 dollar bill to his face.

He was surely taken back from my AMAZINNGGGGG speech but it was not long before the surprised look from his face was replaced by what I would call a blood curdling, spine chilling, horrendous serial killer look. I was pretty sure with this look he could easily melt a metal from solid to liquid in no time. The look he gave me was so intense that I was actually SCAREDDDD. I began regretting what I said and was about to apologise when he decided that he is going to take this a step ahead.

Still holding the serial killer look in his face, he moved closer to me.I was beginning to feel reallyyy invaded when he looked at me from top to bottom."Well, well what did you say a spoiled rich brat hah!!. Well you might be right I am a spoilt RICH brat but what are you? I am pretty sure you are a b***h that sleeps around, aren't you...? So why don't you come along with me. I might give you more than the hundred dollar you threw. You might even get your whole month salary in one day. What you say....?? 

As he said that, he gave me an evil grin and walked right back to his car. I notice a few people staring at me and whispering. I have never been so humiliated my entire life.I felt the urge to cry but I hold myself together and did the unthinkable.

I took a stone and in a fit of anger and rage threw it at his so called new car so hardly that it gave out an earth shattering sound. I was taken aback by the sound and looked back at the direction of the car only to find the back window of the car shattered. The already moving car came to a sudden halt, and out came the devil who on the first look could be mistaken for an angel or is also called as Mr American Hitler.

I was so surprised that I dropped my purse. And as he advanced towards me like a predator does to a prey, I stopped a taxi that was going by me and immediately got into it and told the driver to drive away quickly. As I was crossing him I saw him with the same blood curdling, spine chilling, horrendous serial killer look as he stared at the taxi.