Gotten Sick...Awww Shit.

As I sat on the bed not moving for what I think is like about around 20 minutes... until he actually walked out of the bathroom.

Looking totally hot ( I should admit it since he is just wearing a towel and nothing else.) 

At this point, I think I should have got used to seeing him without his shirts on but it still gets to me every single time. I mean why wouldn't it....

He looks totally......totally....mesmerizing.....uuuggghhhhh...

As he took a quick glance at me, I realized that I was staring and quickly turned away and proceeded to stare at the empty wall in front of me interestingly.

Don't turn around Evangeline....

Don't....

Don't be a pervert...Not after what had happened...

Have a little dignity...

Yes.

Evangeline. Please have a little dignity...

Pleassseeee....

As I was still convincing myself to not be a pervert...

"Where do you want these to be..??"

"Huh...??" I asked as I turned around only to find him fully dressed and folding the clothes that he threw out just now.

My clothes....

That he threw out...Just now.

As I continued looking at him weirdly...because I did not understand anything.

"Would you please drop your weird expressions and tell me where do you want these to be..??" he asked again.

That's when I realised that he was folding my clothes back into the cupboard...

"Ummhhh...You don't have to do that...I will find another place to keep them." I said as I got up and walked towards him.

"Why..?? This is also your room and your cupboard. You have equal rights to it." he said calmly as he kept folding and keeping my clothes into the cupboard.

"Do I ?"

"Of course you do...we are married remember..." 

"Oh yes."

I just could not take my eyes off him as I am seeing him folding the clothes and keeping it into the cupboard...

He looked soo charming..

Almost like a prince charming...

Like my prince charming....

Without realising....I felt my mouth stretch into a small smile as I looked at him.

"There are few drawers here if you want to store your personal items...I will empty them now." he said as he proceeded to take out some of his personal things and chucking it into another drawer in the cupboard.

"Is there anything else you want?" he asked again as he looked at me.

"Ummhh...no. Tanx." I said

"Owwhh...ok then...I have to make a few calls..."he said awkwardly as he walked out..

I could only smile as I looked at him walking out the door.

He is really something else Evangeline...

Really something else.
.............................................................

Well... I was still thinking about the very unusual incident that took place around a few hours ago....I just could not stop thinking about it....Its weird...and unusual....