The First Day

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you

I drink too much and that's an issue but I'm okay

Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them

But I hope I never see them again

I know it breaks your heart

Moved to the city in a broke down car

And four years, no calls

Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar

And I can't stop

No, I can't stop

So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover

That I know you can't afford

Bite that tattoo on your shoulder

Pull the sheets right off the corner

Of the mattress that you stole

From your roommate back in Boulder

We ain't ever getting older

Ugghhh....who is calling me at this time of the day..??

"Hello" I said groggily..

"Good morning dearie...how are you??"

"I am fine thanks...but who is this..??"

"Hey idiot, its me your dear cousin Anuska....Oh... What now ?? Since u married a billionaire you have forgotten your poor little cousins..??"she said sarcastically

"Anushka..!!Oh God...how are you...it has been so long..."

"What...long..?? Oh..!!Yes it has dumbo......the last time we met was at your wedding sweetheart which was about a month ago...don't you remember..?"

"Owwhhh...sorryyy...mmhhmm..."

"Ohhh I get it...how would you remember us when you could not look away from that hot husband of yours."

"No it's not like that didi(elder sister)....so hows everyone..?"

"Fine...so listen... I just want to inform you that my wedding is fixed next month. The sangeet and the mehendi  will be on the will be on the Saturday...so I want you and your hot hubby to be here okay..."

"What..?? This month...me and him...to India...mmhh...I am not sure if we will be able to make it or not didi." I said reluctantly..

I mean he is a little busy recently since it's the beginning of the year..

"Why..??"

"He will be a little busy..."

"What do you mean by busy....?? Did you forget that all of us came from India to America just to attend your wedding...and you can't even come from America to India for us..??"

"India and America or America to India will always be at a same distance apart didi.."

"Owwhhh....ab tum humme sikaunge ka..? (owwhhh...now you will be teaching us is it..??)...Did u forgot how we left everything behind to attend your wedding..??"

Yes I do remember that....

And I also remember how all of you forced dad to pay for all of your expenses even when you have millions over there..I thought...

When will ever stop being hypocrites..??

"Mmmmhhhh...yes didi... I will try to talk to him about this  and will inform you if we will be coming there by next week."