MY HUSBAND IS A JERK!!

Evangeline's Pov

After that incident on the stairs I decided that I need to take a walking class....How can I be so clumsy every time I am around him...???

This is soooo embarrassing...........!!!

As we got to the dining room, I could see that everyone was already there.

So sweet......they all eat together as a family.

Hmmm.....I am beginning to miss my family too.

When I was a young girl, even we would eat together like this.....

Talking....

Laughing....

Teasing each other...

That was the best time of my life.

"Good morning, sweetheart.. Did you have a good night sleep last night..??" his grandfather greeted as soon as I entered the dining room.

"Good morning, grandpa...Yes I did have a good night sleep." I said smiling back at him.

"Good morning to you too Abuelo.." he said as he entered the door right behind me.

"Owww....la mia gelosia, nipote, (my jealous grandson) I was planning on greeting you too Ace."

"Ya right abuelo, I don't believe a single word." he said as he went and took his seat.

"What are you standing there for, Evangeline..? Come and take a seat." his mother said to me.

"Thanks a lot." I said before taking a seat beside of 'my husband'.

After that the entire breakfast was surprisingly quiet...with some rather small chats on the table...

It was as if no one has nothing to say to each other...

This is weird...??

Why aren't anyone joking or pulling anyone's leg.

Everytime I look up from the breakfast....they would offer me a smile and then continue eating....except of course the one single person...who is  as cold as an iceberg that's sitting beside me.

So to get rid of the awkward moment on the table...I decided to chat up a little bit.

"So......Zayden,,,,what is your plan today..?" I said striking up a conversation with probably the most safest person on the table.

"Huh..??!!" he asked sounding rather shocked.

"What's your plan for today..??" I asked again.

I mean that is not a rude question right...??

"Well....I would probably go to my class and attend soccer practice and stuff.."

"Really....my brother Luke plays soccer too....but he is still in his 7th grade."

"Owww.....really...well I am in my senior year...I guess I could teach him up some other time."

"Sure." I said smiling.

"Don't you know that you are not suppose to be talking when you are eating Evangeline..??" said a voice from beside me.

"Huh?" I said as I turned towards the voice that's coming from beside me.

"You should not be talking when you are eating it will affect your digestion and make you gain weight....Don't you even know that..??" he continued.

Is he calling me fat...??

Again...??

"Oww....really....I really did not know that M...Ace....Thanks for the extra information." I said as I faked smiled at him and continued my conversation with Zayden.