MY HOTEL!!

ACE ANDRES

I finally reached Chicago. As soon as I arrived at the airport, I saw a man with suit and tie surrounded with bodyguards dressed with all black expecting me. The man carried my luggage and led me to a white car. I looked around only to find some hot girls giving me their flirtatious look and lip biting actions. I just looked past them and brushed them off because I know they are filled of nothing except lust. I stepped into the car and drove to one of our hotels.

As soon as I reached the hotel, I was welcomed with a flirtatious look from the receptionist which certainly, don't mean anything to me. I went straight to the hotel manager, Mr Fred to discuss about the management problem of the hotel.

" Hello, Mr Fred." I said in a mocking tone.

" Oh, Mr Andres, I am extremely glad that you have came to look into our hotel management problem."

" MY hotel management problem. Not OURS. You have a lot to build up on your grammar field,Mr Fred. Cause a petty mistake like that could cause the loss of a good position in a job. Don't you think?" I asked.

I could see the fear of losing his job on his eyes. And yes, that is actually what makes my day.

FEAR.

" Umm.. umm.. Mr Andres, my apologies for the mistake." stumbled Mr Fred.

" Now, back to the management problem. How big is the management problem till' me or Mr Richard Andres will have to look in it? Better make my time worthwhile." I said in a stern tone.

"Actually.. It's a very big management problem, sir. Last week, an influential businessman came to our hotel for a stay.Unfortunately, he experienced some service flaws due to some irresponsible staffs."

" What kind of flaws?" I asked.

" Well, our receptionist kept him in wait at the hotel waiting area approximately about 2 hours with no customers beside him while she casually chats with her boyfriend. Furthermore, she also signed him to a different room than what he had asked for due to her carelessness of not placing the reservation file on the given place. This had extremely angered the man that he left the hotel cursing on the service management. Unfortunately, this incident was recorded by a stranger. Before we could do anything about it, it was already out on news." said Mr Fred while looking at the floor.

I STARED AT HIM SPEECHLESSLY

"I can't believe it!! A stupid receptionist had caused such a big management problem that has already maligned my hotel's image on the eyes of the people out there!!" I shouted as I gave an angry murderous look to Mr Fred.

He was shocked and scared, I can tell.

" Umm.. Mr Andres, we are so sorry of this terrible mistake. I can assure you that something like this would never happen again.." stumbled Mr Fred.

" Oh, Mr Fred... Tell me, where is this receptionist now?????? "

" Don't worry about it, sir. She is already fired and handed to the authorities."

" Good. Very Good. And who hired this foolish receptionist?"

He was shaking while looking at me with absolute fear.

" ME.. ME... SIR.. " he told.

I went over to him.

And as I advance my step towards him, he was shaking so hard that he looks like he was about to pass out.

I LIKED IT. IN FACT, I LOVE IT.

" Well then, Mr Fred, me, Ace Andres son of Richard Andres would glad fully like to announce that we would not need your worthless service anymore in any of our hotels. You would not even receive your salary and retirement fees of your service here. All of your informations will also be erased from our hotel records. Therefore, from the view of the law, you, Mr Fred had never contributed any kind of service to our hotels in any way even if it is in the past or present. Therefore, now you may GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I said in a loud and stern tone.