Haunted House...???!!!!

So after that very embarrassing scene that happened just now.

Why do you have to go and check on him Evangeline...??

Are you like sooooOOO stupidddd.....

I mean it's not like he does not know how to take a bath and come out...

Uggghhhh!!!!!!

It's so embarrassing....I could literally see his cocky reactions from just now trapped in my eyes...

I mean do you guys get it...It's like the reaction had just been glued to my eye...

Immediately I started shaking my heads vigorously once again to get rid of that image

Stop it you stupid brain...

Stop it...

As I was doing anything and everything to keep myself busy and occupied...

Like for example....arranging the already arranged dishes on the table for the third time....

That's when I heard the bedroom door open and his footsteps closing in to the dining table.

Trying to look busy once again I arranged the dishes...

"You cooked all of this..??"

"Huh???!!!"

"You cooked all this in the short time I was taking a bath...??"

"THis..???...no I did not. I just ordered it..and also you took bath for almost an hour.."

"Owwhhhh...so have you been missing me for all that time..??" he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at me teasingly.

"No I wasn't...I did not miss you at all...I was very entertained by.."

"Mr and Mrs Brooks??"

"What...?? Who are they...??"

"Owwhhh them....they are the previous owners of this house."

"What do you mean by previous...??"

"Well they kind of....how should I put this.....passed away...I mean killed themselves after...they kind of got broke..."

"What!!!??"

"Owwwhhh...and they killed themselves here...actually there..the exact place that you are standing....slitting their wrist at the count of three..because they want to keep this house for themselves after losing everything else" he said causing me to jump and run to him.

"Stop it....let's go away from here...let's go back to your grandpa's house...It's not nice invading other people's house" I said terrified as I hold onto his hands..

"What?? You believe in crap like that...That's just an old wives tale...not true and a total bullsh**...and also I got this house for a very cheap price..and you love it also right..??"