1st DAY IN HELL (P.2)

WHATTTTTT THEEEE HEELLLLLLLL.....!!!!

A few minutes ago

A few minutes ago..

"This way Miss Evangeline, I'm sure you are just waiting to get started aren't you"he said looking at me sarcastically.

"Yes sure Mr Andres, I am extremely exited to start working" I said with the most biggest and fake smile that I can put up for him.

Well I should say the sarcastic smile on his face was completely washed out after what I said and his expression turned more gory after he saw my beautiful smile

"Can you stop that ugly expression of yours Evangeline, you look like you are constipating" he said as he walked into the elevator.

"What..!! Constipating..?? 

hah..!!

For your kind information a lot of people love my smile. But I guess only people with good taste knows that...ouchhh..!!" 

As I looked up, there he was standing in front of me with his usual scary expression on his handsome face.

OHHHH...!!! GODDD...!!

Why should he be this good looking. I can't take this anymore.

"Its Mr Andres for you. MR. Don't forget that. Do you get me."

"Ok, Mr Andres" I said as I looked at him apologatically.

"Learn to know your standard Evangeline, you are my servant or should I say slave and you have no rights to use any type/form of informal words towards me. Do you get me or not." he said staring right at me.

I totally take back whatever I thought about him before this.

He is not good looking or handsome.

He is UGLY, ARROGANT, STUPID AND A COMPLETE IDIOT

YES YES YES........

That's what he is...

OHHH...AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

EVIL

Ugggggg...I freaking hate him right now.

I just want to slap him.