Staying away...Impossible

Evangeline Pov...

Ohhh Godd...!!! What am I going to do...??

How am I going to face him..? 

I think I should quit the job

Yes that's exactly what I should do... I should go there and give him my resignation letter.

But what reasons should I give him..?? 

I am pretty sure he wouldn't accept it if i say that it was the kiss..

UUUUUgggggghhhhhhhh....!!!!!???

"Evangeline, can u came down a while dear?" my mom called out.

"Ok ma, just wait for a second. I will be there." I said as I quickly got out of bed and rushed through the door.

As  I went downstairs, I saw my mom and dad sitting on the sofa looking somewhat sad. But their reaction totally changed when they saw me. It was masked by a happy face.

"Hey princess, how are you doing and how is your work?" My dad asked.

" Hey dad,  I'm ok and the works fine, how about you dad?"

"Hey what can go wrong with me sweetheart. I will always be fine as long as all of you are fine" my dad said smiling at me.

That's true dad...That's soo true...You are always living for us.

"So dad, what's the matter?"

Please tell me the truth...please tell me the truth dad..!

"Awww....it's nothing princess. It's just that...this month's budget is getting a little out of hand, so  we've been wondering if you could help with the bills..you know since you are working already. I am sure you have been planning to do a lot of things with your salary now. Don't worry I will pay you back ok..." my dad said as he was avoiding looking at my eyes. It was as though he was feeling embarrassed.

It hurt me. It hurts pretty badly. To see them treating me like a total outsider.

"Dad..!! why are you treating me like an outsider, I am your daughter. You have every rights to ask me for my money. And dad don't worry, I am getting paid quite well here, I will take care of all the expenses and bills from now on." I said and gave my parents a hug.

Now... No matter what happens, I will not give up this job now that my family needs it. 

Ace Andres

Will she be here tomorrow?

What if she doesn't come?

Wait...!! 

Why do I care..??!!

But if she really does not come then I will go and find her .

She can't quit without my permission. I will bring her here and then fire her.

Yes.

I will fire her tomorrow that's for sure. 

Evangeline

"Good Morning." I said as I walked into the gorgeous hotel passing the front desk.

I headed straight to his penthouse at the top floor.

"Oh God...please I  beg you. Let him not be here now...pleassseeeeeeee....!!!!!!!!!!"

As I said that, the elevator stopped at his floor. 

Praying silently, I walked into the house after punching in his password.

The door opened and I stepped into his house.