THE FIRST MORNING TOGETHER

Beautiful church rhymes...

Beautiful melodies....

Birds chirping....

Winds blowing.....slowly teasing my hair...

I looked up...and there was I standing in front of the same pastor...smiling...feeling happy inside....

It was outside....in a beautiful garden....Just as how I would like it to be....

Simple....

With only a few of my friends, my parents, my siblings.......

It was beautiful....

UNTIL!!!!!

I turned to my right....only to find HIM....Standing there....

The beautiful and sunny clouds suddenly turned dark.....

The sounds of the chirping birds were replaced by the sound of a thunderstorm approaching.....

Oh God..!!!!

Noooooo....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is going ON.....!!!!!!???

Stop.

Stop this right now.....

As I was planning to run away from there...I felt him grab my hand...

"Let go off me....Let go of me at once...you despicable monster....!!"

"I said let go."

As I finally pulled my hands from his grip...I could feel myself tripping and falling into the muddy ground.

Oh No.

My beautiful dress....

As I fell.....I braced myself for the ground...

I am pretty sure it is soft as there is no earthy ground that is as though as a rock.

RIGHT...??

WRONG.

Because when I fell I could literally feel every bone in my body crack...and it was not grassy also...it was cold...like polished, wood cold.

"Ouchhh!!!"

As I opened my eyes, I discovered that I was on the floor with my face literally on the floor...also not to forget...My legs were still on the couch.

Xby ads

"Well, well well....I never thought that my wife was this good at gymnastics...I am a truly lucky man."

Xby ads

Surprised I looked up only to find my 'husband' giving me a very 'sweet' look.

Exactly how I imagined my future husband to wake me up....

PS: Please note the sarcasm.

"I have many hidden talents...Mr Ace Andres...." I said as I tried to get up without breaking more bones off my body.

"Good. I can't wait to discover them" he said with a obvious disinterested look on his face.

"Thanks for helping me up." I said sarcastically as I went over to my suitcase to get dressed.

"You're welcome"

After getting all the essential things that I needed to bath and get ready...I walked into the luxurious bathroom.

"Ehemm.."

Did he call me??

I thought as I looked back....but he was not looking at me but was looking at his phone.