GOT HER!!!

After I taught the brat a lesson for her rude behaviour, I started walking back to my car. From the corner of my eye, I could see that she was already  near tears. I was happy I taught the girl a lesson she wont forget. How dare she talk to me that way!!

 So yeah, she deserved it. As soon as I stepped into my new Aston Martin V12 Vanquish car and  ready to take off, I gave the girl one last look before starting the car and beginning to drive away. A sudden loud glass shattering sound from my back seat startled me. I stopped the car and took a look behind only to find my precious car's back window was BROKENNNN!! 

 "WHAT THE HELLLLLL!!!!!" I screamed before going out. I looked at the direction of the girl. She was terrified I can tell. All the blood from her face was drained and even though she was a tan girl she looked pale as hell. For a second, I enjoyed her expression.

Then I saw her stop a taxi and hurriedly got inside of it.

She quickly drove away shooting me a look of pure terror from her taxi window.

That was when I decided that she would pay for what she did to my car.   

SHE WOULD PAY GREATLY FOR HER MISTAKE!!!!!

When I walked to the place where she was standing just a few minutes ago, I noticed a few things on the ground. It was all boring girl stuff until I noticed her ID . I picked it up and saw the same annoying face of the girl only this time she was smiling as though she owns the world. 

"So Evangeline huh!! Remember Miss Evangeline, you messed with the wrong person and you are  definitely going to regret this." I said. 

I took a closer look at her ID and found out her address. 

"She is sure in for a big surprise today...hahahaha" I said as I thought of a plan to make her life a living hell.

"Welcome abroad my dear servant."

This is why you never mess with Ace Andres.