Engaged To the Monster

While he was still on his knees directing this beautiful ring towards me...

I stood there dumfounded for about 5 minutes before Mr Ace grabbed my hand and forced the ring onto my finger. 

I winched as it was really painful but before I could say anything to him and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug before whispering 

"Just say yes Evangeline. It's a part of our deal. You have to do whatever that I asked you to. If you say anything else...remember the 30 grand you owe me...the bill will reach your father tonight"

"What...??!! You...you are a monster...I hate you Mr Ace."

"Whatever....I don't particularly love you either....just say yes."

After taking a deep breath...

"Yes. I will"

And that was it.

The end of everything.

... a few seconds later...

People started clapping and cheering for us and started coming over and congratulating us but for me it was as if those people are wishing me death.

I think the most happiest people in the room are Jason and Ace's grandpa and I even saw his parents and his brother smile but they did not approach us. 

Well without any doubt the angriest people in the room was Mr Greyson and his family as they exited the party while cursing at us.

Well what should I say...they deserved it...

Especially the idiot ugly dumbo Greyson and his wannabe 'princess'. Well Adeline will be happy to hear about this event. I am pretty sure she will have a heart attack.

Oh....Goddd....What should I do now. How am I gonna tell my parents.

Throughout the function, this was the only thing that was running on my mind...

How the hell am I gonna let my parents know about this...??

Ugghhhh...why did I say yes...I should have said no n ran away.

God..??!!!

As I was thinking about all this...I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

A 'pervert'...that was my first thought.

Shocked, I turned around only to find that the 'pervert' was Mr Ace. 

"Why aren't you smiling Evangeline. Smile. You just got engaged and here you are keeping your face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Your face is already ugly stop trying to make it look more uglier. Though I think it's not even physically possible to make yourself look more uglier than this."

What..?

"Are you freaking kidding me Mr Ace. How can you call me ugly after everything you've done tonight. You're freaking crazy Mr Ace. Just crazy. You just overstepped the mark here and I want to leave. Now." I said as I looked at him angrily.

And he looked back at me like I was crazy before turning away and walking away from me.