Engagement! Wedding! What the Hell??!!

"Wow...looks like all the Andres family are here" said a rather sarcastic and sinister voice. I instantly disliked the voice.

But....

Why do I feel like I've heard this voice somewhere? 

........after a few seconds as I was still having my back to the voice it hit me............................

"Oh God Jack, stop acting like a damn beggar and find some other job or if you could not find any job to take care of your damn kids, just sell them off.!! I am sure that two girls of yours can earn a lot for you and even support you.."

Oh God it's Mr Greyson, that idiot who fired my dad that day.

As I realized who it was, my body just froze and I felt the emotions from that day rush over... 

The anger

The disgust

The sadness of learning about my dad's situation and this man....

This F****ing idiot caused it.

"And may I ask who is this...? Does she have no courtesy to even show some respect" he said in a sarcastically.

As he said that, I looked up just to find everyone looking at me with a puzzling expression.

"Well I am sorry Mr Greyson, Evangeline here is a bit slow than most of us." Ace said before he grabbed my hand and forced me to turn and look at his face.

As I turned around, the smile that Mr greyson had on his face totally changed into a surprised look.

"Evangeline...??!!" he said as he looked at me from top to bottom.

"Jake's daughter Evangeline?" he asked again as though he was confused.

"Yes Mr Greyson. How are you?" I asked as I forced a smile on my face.

"Oh God...!!?? Evangeline. It's you!! How are you? I have to say you look very different. Wearing a rich gown and all ah.....But as far as I know, Jake can never be able to afford this type of dress and talking about him...Where is he?" he asked as he scanned around the place for my dad.

As he said that I can feel my face heating up. 

"Mmmmhh....dad is not here Mr Greyson." I said as I looked down to my shoes.

"He is not here??!!...then how are you here?"he asked, confused.

"She is my girlfriend." Mr Ace stepped in and answered that question.

"Girlfriend...???"  another voice joined him.

And as I looked up...there she was my biggest nightmare.

The girl that tortured me throughout my college days..

The nightmare 'princess' Bella. 

Ohhh..!! Godd...!! Not her...

Please God let them not be relatives or anything of any kind...Pleaseeee......

"She? She's you're girlfriend...?? How can she be your girlfriend Ace...I am suppose to be your girlfriend and everything...How can she be anything..of any sort for you..?" she said in a disgusted voice as she pointed her neatly manicured fingers at me.

"Why? What's wrong with her. I think she is very pretty and beautiful." Jason butted in. 

I was very thankful that Mr Ace and Jason are answering all their questions because I can't even bring myself to look up to them right now. I don't know why but I felt really embarrassed to even look up.