The Lunch From Hell

(chirp,chirp,chirp)

Good morninggggg.....

Again a very nice and calm morning....

I have been working with Ace for nearly a month no,everything seems to be going on fine.

I have found two very good friends over there. 

 Matt and Sandra.

Getting out of bed , I quickly took my bath and got ready for work.

After getting ready I rushed down to prepare breakfast for Ace and rushed out of the house.

"Good morning Evangeline" Sandra greeted me as soon as I arrived there.

"Good morning Sandra...how are you..?"

"I am fine..how about u..??'

"I am totally fine."I said smiling brightly.

"Owwwwhhhh....keep that emotion of yours under control Evangeline..that witch is probably waiting for you with a master plan on how to drain you up."

"Do you have to say that..?? You just ruined my day.." I said sighting.

"Hehehe...good luck with the witch" she said as she waved me off.."

Since the first day I started working here, two evil witches has been on my back...

First being the evil witch princess Bella and second is the follower witch Clara.

And it is like my biggest bad luck that both of them are best friend and are literally teaming up to make my life a hell...but it is obviously not working because I have the support of the boss...hehehe

Knowingly or unknowingly, Ace had been my biggest support here...I kinda feel special...It's like he is looking after me..

The big, terrifying boss is my support...

And I think that kinda pisses them even more.

Not only that, Matt has also became one of my most trusted allies here...he is helpful and I can go to him with whatever problems I might have and he helps me out with it..

He has became like my best friend here after Sandra...even though we were never able to catch up with our lunch bt we do meet up regularly..

He is quite a funny person to be around..

As I was still daydreaming....I felt someone's hand on my shoulder causing me to jump.

"Aren't you going to go in..??"

"Oh gosh..you could have killed me Matt." I said as I looked at his smiling face.

" I said as I looked at his smiling face

"What..??!! As usual Evangeline..you was on your very own fairy world...I wonder when would you let me in there.." He said leaning in towards me and knocking my head gently.