LANDED THE JOB

He pulled me much more closer than before and brought his gorgeous lips closer to mine and out of anticipation I closed my eyes clearly anticipating his lips on mine.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, you get me?"

WHAT...??!!

As I opened my eyes I saw him staring directly at me wearing a totally scary look on his face.

"What..??" I asked him.

"Don't you dare talk to me in that tone again Evangeline. I am warning you, NEVER talk to me in that tone again." he said as he tightened his grip on my wrist again and in that process drawing me closer to him. 

"What do you mean..??"I asked him timidly as I was feeling extremely scared by his presence right now.

What exactly did I do...??!! 

Did I not agree to be his servant...??!!

Why in the heavens is he so mad at me for...??!!

And his gaze.....

...it seems so intense and in a way evil like he might rip me off at any given moments now.

A few seconds past as we stood there staring at each others eyes.

It seems so weird but as each seconds past, I kinda feel like he is pulling me much closer to him even though I am practically sticking to him right now.

But as crazy as it might sound....I actually don't want him to let go off me. I want him to hold me like that longer. All of the tension and hurt I was feeling just now because of what I just found out, of what my family's  going through seem to fade away as I stared into his eyes and without me realizing it, single tear rolled down my cheek.  

I think it caught him off guard because he immediately let go off my wrist and took a step back, still staring directly into me. 

It was as though he could see my pain and wanted to apologize to me or.. am I just imagining things right now?

"Why should I not talk to you like that, Mr Ace..? How is it that I talked to you..?" I asked him, now seeming more confident than before.

He seem to have finally snapped out of the trance he was in as he looked at me weirdly as though he did not understand as to what I asked him.

"What were you so angry with me for..? You said something like 'don't talk to me like that again' type of thing??" I told him while looking at him totally weirded out.

Who will even forget their own word..??!!

"Owwwwhhh...??!! Mmmmmm....??!! That's actually....about something......mmm....." he said avoiding my gaze at him while running his fingers through his black hair that seems extremely soft right now.

I suddenly had an urge to also ran my fingers through that beautiful and gorgeous black hair. I was kinda certain that it would be absolutely soft and smooth.

But wait...

THERE WAS A MORE IMPORTANT THING THAT JUST HAPPEN...

He was actually stammering. The great American Hitler/The Devil is actually feeling nervous.

I felt my lips arching into a smile as I continued to look at him. He was looking like a complete nervous school boy right now. Like a school boy that was caught while he was doing something he was not suppose to do.

 "What the hell are you smiling for right now, huh..??!! What is soo funny around here...??" he snapped at me.

But still I could not control my smile and when he snapped at me like that, it actually made me laugh...