Dinner with Monster

As both of us was still standing there locking our gazes to see who can melt who the fastest..

You know me....I will never give up.

"Uh...Uhmmm...guys...??...Evangeline..."a voice called out.

Startled by the voice, both of us stopped our staring contest and turned towards the voice .

"Adeline...???!!!!" I shouted as I ran towards my best friend and hugged her..enveloping her into a huge bear hug.

"Oh God Evangeline....choking me again..."she said while still returning that hug back.

"Oh God...Adelinee...I can't believe that you came...I am soo freaking happy...I thought you are coming tomorrow...but here you are now..Oh God...I am soooo freaking happy.." I said as I let her go.

I was so relieved that my personal savior that God had sent for me had finally arrived...

Adeline had always got me out of trouble ever since we were little kids...she had always been my support...I am sure that she would have a solution to this situation right now.

I am sure she would.

I am a 100% sure.

"(Someone clearing their throat)" as I looked up from my thought I saw that the monster had not left yet..and Adeline was standing there staring at him before realizing that he is the one...

"Umhhmmhh...Hi..You must be the very famous Ace Andres. I am Adeline..Evangeline's best friend. Very nice to meet you" she said as she handed out her hand.

Mr Ace's reaction totally changed from the sarcastic monster reaction he had for me to the sweet 'fake' smile he displayed to my family as he shook her hand.

"Oh..Hi, very nice meeting you too. Well I am Evangeline's fiancee" he said confidently.

Not for long Mr Ace..not for long...

I thought as I try dragging Adeline into the house.

"Well...M..Ace, you have to go somewhere right. Bye bye." I said as I TRIED to physically drag Adeline into the house.

"Wait...Evangeline...it's rude to leave a person standing here...why aren't you inviting him inside your house?"

"He was just leaving after spending 'quality' time with my family" I said stressing the word quality.

"Well I was leaving...but I have to admit I have not been able to spend 'quality' time with you..darling." he said as he took my hand.

What...??!!! 

Is he crazyy..

I thought as I try to draw my hand out of his gripping hands.

"Owwhh..really...then I guess I have to leave you both alone for awhile then..Ok then Evangeline...meet you inside. Bye" she said as she walked inside after winking at me.

I could only stare at her as she leaves me with the monster.