MEETING AGAIN..!!??

I can't believe IT she ran away...!! 

That sneaky little..... little.....liar..!!

AN HOUR AGO

"Ms Evangeline..!! Helloooo...!!?? Ms Evangeline..Its me Ace Andres here. The owner of the rich car which window you broke." I said frustrated.

Why isn't she opening the door..?

" Ms Evangeline. If you are not out of this damn door in 5 minutes I would not hesitate to break open this door..  Are you hearing me. There is no point in hiding because I wont leave this house until you came out..!! Ms Evangeline...!! OPEN THIS DOOR NOWW...!!" I call out loudly while knocking her door again and again but there was no answer.

It almost look like nobody was there at the house.

"She hasn't ran away...has she?"

As I was thinking, a older man passed by giving him a very curious look.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing here young man?" 

"Actually I am here looking for Ms Evangeline. Do you by any chance know where she is..?"

"Ow Evangeline...!! I am not sure where she went but I saw her leaving  with her luggage this morning..not really sure where she's going though..??" he said as he walked away.

What...?? 

With her luggage..??

 She REALLYYYY RAN AWAY...

That barefaced liar.

How dare she make a fool out of me.

 I have been knocking her door for the pass 30 minutes thinking she was hiding inside like an idiot

 but that untrustworthy woman ran away..??

 WITH HER LUGGAGE..!!??

She is truly unbelievable.

Fast forward now

 Now I will not let her go at all.

I will make her my servant at any cost.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hehehehehehe I can't believe we escaped from such a big problem." I said happily as I looked at Adeline with a very happy expression.

"Not us Evangeline but YOU..and I am the one that saved you" Adeline said while driving me to the airport.

I and Adeline have been friends for more than 18 years now. We first met when we were first graders and immediately became inseparable. Even though both of us are from a different background that is that  I being a mixed kid( indian and white) and from a middle class family while Adeline is from a very rich Irish family. Her family owns multiple 5 star restaurant that serve authentic Irish dishes.

While I am a bit tan with  brown eyes and brownish black hair.  Adeline on the other hand has a porcelain white skin,blue eyes with ginger red hair. She is very beautiful.

Even though she is from a rich family, Adeline never took her riches for granted and always worked hard.

 She even left her mansion like house and rent up a normal apartment and took up a part time job as a hotel staff  to became a painter all by herself without her parents help.