Chapter 5 Luka's true form

Previously, on His alpha her omega

"Dr. Sherry, Alpha," she says, as she comes in.

"What is it Shelby?" My aunt asks, as she turns towards her.

"It's about Luka. He-" She pauses.

"Oh no," I say, as I turn around and start to panic.

My Aunt puts her hand on my shoulder. "Get control of yourself, Sophie. Come on, Shelby. Tell us what happened." 

"Luka shifted back to his human form, and he's waiting for you," Shelby says, referring to me.

-----------------------------------------------------

My eyes then widen and get a slight twinkle in them as I dart out of the room, with Shelby and my Aunt running behind me trying to keep up. I run through the Waiting Room, not caring if anyone is watching me run like a mad woman. I just have one thing on my mind at the moment, and that is to be with Luka. I run so quickly that I literally run into the elevator, and smack my head against the stainless steel doors, hard.

"Take it easy, Sophie, it looks like you already found the elevator." My Aunt and Shelby speed walk around the corner.

"Yes, well... Uh. Sometimes people make mistakes when they're in a big hurry, and I'm in a hurry." I use my right hand to rub on the spot where my head hit the elevator, while I use my left hand to press repeatedly on the 'Up' button.

"Sophie, you're gonna break it. Come on, it's not like we're calling a code on him or anything," my aunt points out.

"Yet," I add. Shelby and my aunt both look at each other and roll their eyes. The elevator doors finally open, and we all pile in.

Once we are all inside, Shelby gently pushes past me and presses the fourth button which will take us to the fourth floor, the doors close.

I look over towards my aunt. "So, how did he do with the Propofol?" I ask her.

"He did wonderfully. I mean, we did have to bag him like always, and he did grumble a little bit when we had to unwrap him from the blanket, but all in all, he did great," she replies.

I try to rush out when the doors open, but my aunt stops me. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down, Sophie, I don't want you to have an aneurysm. Besides, you don't even know the way to his room. Shelby will show the way." I then look over towards Shelby. "Follow me, Alpha," Shelby says, as she steps out first, followed by my aunt and me.

As we walk down the hall, I zone out and stop paying attention to my surroundings as the number of left and right turns becomes bewildering. We finally come to a stop. I look up at the room number on the brown door. 468.

"Wait here," my aunt says, as she opens the door, and steps in.

I fold my hands and my foot starts to tap impatiently. "Luka, there's someone out here who wants to meet you," I hear my Aunt Sherry say from inside the room. My heart starts pounding in my chest. What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm still going to reject him? What if he hates me for not coming to him sooner? They're the only thoughts running through my mind until my aunt peeks her head around the door. "Sophie, you're in luck. There's someone in here who wants to meet you."

I take in a deep breath and then walk calmly into the room, with Shelby following close behind. There, my eyes land on a figure laying in the hospital bed. He's a light-skinned boy with shaggy dark brown hair. He has a thin frame, but that's normal, considering he was the Omega. And to top it off, he has rich brown eyes, the same color as milk chocolate, that make my mouth want to water. I look towards my aunt, and she nods, then she speaks up and says. "Go on, Sophie. Introduce yourself to your mate."