Chapter 26 Rescue Plan

Previously, on His Alpha Her Omega 

"It's there anything you want me to tell Luka once I get back?" He asks, getting up from his chair.

"Just tell him I love him, and that'll see him soon," I reply, trying hard not to break down and cry.

"Great. Thanks again, for letting me help you guys. I won't let you down. Promise." Chris sprints forward and leaps out of the window. I walk over and look out the open window, as Chris, in wolf form, makes a run for Ruby Stone.

I hope Luka can hold on for just a little while longer, I think to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now dusk outside. My pack and I are back in the pack house for the first time since the kidnapping. We've moved out of the meeting room; I thought that home would be a better working environment for planning out the rest of the rescue mission, and to tell you the truth, I was starting to get a little homesick. I think the same can be said for everybody else.

"Alright. I'm going to run through the plan one more time, so that we're all on the same page," I say firmly, sitting on the living room couch. Some of the members sitting on the floor around me nod, some reply affirmatively, and others keep quiet.

"Okay. We're going to have two separate teams, one bigger and one smaller. Group Alpha will be the bigger group. Their job will be to engage the majority of the wolves that Ace sends out; in other words, this group needs our Warriors, our fighters, our biggest and strongest wolves. Now I've already thought long and hard about this, and I've figured out who I want in each one of the groups and why..."

I'm about to continue, when someone barges in through the doorway. I've kept the pack mind link connected and my front door ajar for anyone who wishes to join the rescue effort.

"Alpha, no matter what it takes, I want to be in the Alpha group," Mia says firmly, rushing headlong into the living room, dragging Art in closely in behind her. Art and Dylan are both helping with the rescue effort. Art had left a while ago to check up on Mia, while Dylan stayed behind.

"Why, Mia?" In her eyes, I see the sparks of a fire burning inside of her soul, just waiting to start a fight.

"Let me tell you, Alpha. I didn't leave Ace's pack because of the strict rules, or because I wanted to join a new pack, the reason is... Well let me put it to you this way. I was beaten and played with by two members of Ace's pack two days before I met Art. They thought I was weak. Now I want to show them how weak I really am."

Usually, when someone comes to me with the purpose of getting even with someone, I turn them down, because I know that it won't change anything. But in Mia's case, after her ordeal, and given the task at hand, I'm willing to waive those rules. "Alright, Mia. Go sit down on the floor," I say, nodding affirmatively.

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you Alpha," she replies, pleased, as she sits down on the floor.

I clear my throat. "Now then, back to the wolves that I want for the Alpha group. First up, Andrew Jayden Michael. I've chosen you not only for because you are my head Warrior, but also for the fact that you're one of the biggest and strongest wolves in the pack. I trust you can handle this?"

"Of course I can, Alpha," he replies, nodding firmly.

"Good. Alright, next up. Faya and Maloney, I know your mom isn't going to like this, but you two are in the Alpha group as well. I've chosen you Faya, because you're the quietest of the pack. You can sneak up on a Ruby Stone wolf pretty easily. Maloney, I've chosen you because even though you're not the biggest, you're the fastest, you can attack an enemy wolf before it knows what hits it. Girls, do you think you can do this?"