Surprise Announcement! Everybody Listen up Please,

Okay guys, before I get to this I just wanted to ask you please don't hate me for doing this to you guys, I thought it would be fun to go all the way and see if I could do it, again please don't hate me for doing this, because I swear to you guys, that all of you will be jumping up and down by the end of this part, the end of this chapter will also be a great relief for me knowing I've got this off my chest after hiding it for almost three months, it'll feel good to get this off my chest.

The Surprise

So at the start of this year I told you that you wouldn't get the first chapters of Love bite until September 2017, right, do you guys remember? Well, if you guys want to know something about me, know this. Like Sophie, I'm always full of surprises, kind of like the one I'm about to give you' long story short guys, you won't have to wait that long. So, if you guys aren't getting love bite in 2017, when are you getting it? Well, how does, oh, I don't know, oh yeah, this evening sound? If you didn't catch the hint, I said you guys are getting the first chapter of the sequel today at 5 o'clock central time.

There, my secret is out I'm so sorry I didn't tell you guys about this sooner, I just wanted to surprise you, and see if I could do it. That's why I haven't been updating lately, because I was writing 500 to 1500 words a day on a chapter, and by the time I was finished I would be so tired I didn't want to. I have actually finished ten of the chapters, and they're ready to go.

But I did get sneaky about one thing before this, a few weeks ago I asked you guys to help me come up with a cast, I told you guys that it was for a new trailer for His Alpha Her Omega, please don't be mad at me, but I partly lied, I was actually going to try to get a trailer made for love bite before this part went up. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone to make me one (If any of you want to make me one or know someone who wants to, let me know)

Now originally, I was going to post the first chapter on September, fourth, the one year anniversary of His Alpha Her Omega, so why didn't I? The same reason as you guys, I couldn't wait.

Oh. Before I go and before you guys ask, yes that's the cover for it up above, what do you guys think? Credit for the cover goes to @InsidiousMind

Bye guys, see you at five 💖   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 

love Bite is now up, I'm  on chapter 2, I'll put the link below.