2017 Quarterly Goals: Round one

Hey guys, good day to you all. I hope you all had a good rest of your holiday season, for I know I did. Since it is the start of another great year, that means it's time once again for round one of quarterly goals. If you don't know what quarterly goals are. Basiclly it's where I make a list of things I want to do, and I want you guys to do (Since there are some things I want that only you guys can make happen,) and in the space of three months I will try to beat if not all then some of the goals, If I do I get to try a whole new set of goals, if I don't I will have to keep going after the same goals until I do. Make since now? Good, then let's do this.

His Alpha Her Omega quarterly goals: For you guys

First off, spread the word about His Alpha Her Omega, I cannot say that enough guys. Whether it's sharing it on Facebook, tweeting about it on twitter, or simply telling your friends and family about it. No amount of exposure is too small guys. Well, in my eyes at least.

Second of all guys. Show me some love, send me some Fan art. It doesn't even have to be good, in fact it doesn't even have to be will done. As long as it has something to do with His Alpha Her Omega, it's good enough for me.

Try to get His Alpha Her Omega up to 225K reads. I know it's a lot to ask you guys for but listen, my baby is already almost up to 218K reads, if you guys can give it that little extra push it needs, that would be so helpful.

His Alpha Her Omega quarterly goals: For me

First off, I want to get featured (I'll post the information on how you guys can help me with that in a few days or so.) Bottom line is I want to get His Alpha Her Omega published and I'm following a step by step program that I created that I hope will pay off in the end, and getting featured is the next step in that plan.

Second. I want to have the opportunity to do more interviews, and have more book reviews done for His Alpha Her Omega. When I first got on wattpad I did an interview with the wattywolves pack and I really enjoyed it, and they are fixing to do a book review for His Alpha Her Omega as well. I also did a character interview with Sophie and Luka for@EllenFairyBlue4's book 'Where are they now' way back when. So all in all I love doing stuff like that, and I just hope I get to do stuff like that again (If you want to do a book review of His Alpha Her Omega or an interview with me, you can just message me here on wattpad)

And finally. I want to enter a lot more contests. I don't think I told you guys this, but months back I was in TheGoldmedel writing contest and I got third place. So if I can, I would like to enter more contests.

Love Bite quarterly goals: For you guys

First of all. I want every one of you to put Love Bite in your libraries. As some of you may or may not know I put up the sequel to His Alpha Her Omega 'Love Bite' in early summer of 2016. Well not a lot of you know about it. I would like it if you would all put Love Bite in all y'alls library's so, you can all catch up with Luka, Sophie, and the rest of the gang, and the bonus is you will never have to miss a new chapter. Ever.

Second guys. I would really love it if you would all add it to your reading lists. That's all I have to say.

And lastly. I just want Love Bite to get 15k reads.

Love Bite quarterly goals: For me

The only thing I want to do for Love Bite in the next three months, is finally get these ten new chapters done so that I can then turn around and start giving them to you guys every four days again. I know you guys all want new chapters now, but I can't come up with ten new chapters on a dime. It's taking me a while, because I want to give you guys, my readers the best ten chapters I can think up. I would rather write ten amazing new chapter slowly like I am right now, then me write ten new okay chapters quickly that turn out to be not worth y'alls time. New chapters are coming you guys. I can promise you that. Just hold tight for just a little while longer.

Small year-end goals and large year end goals

This is a new class of goals for a few things that I want to try and make happen before the end of 2017. I have already figured out three. One small one, and then two really large ones.

The small year-end goal

I want to try to get His Alpha Her Omega number one in werewolf.

The two large year end goals

I want to try to get His Alpha Her Omega featured as mentioned above, and then I want to try to join the Wattpad star program.

***

Deadline is March, 1st. 2017. Best of luck to everyone :)