Chapter 14 The meeting

Previously, on his Alpha her Omega

Lastly, my aunt steps towards her mate, my uncle. I can't hear what it is they're saying because my aunt's whispering so quietly, but I can sort of make out their body language. My aunt starts off by getting close to my uncle's ear, then after a moment she looks back towards Luka and I before turning back towards my uncle's ear. After another moment I see the words 'I know what to do if the time comes' pass through his lips, "I know you do," My aunt says as she pulls him in for another quick kiss on the lips. I smile again, while Luka turns his head the other way.

"Okay. Come on, Sophie, we don't want to be late." My uncle breaks the kiss with my aunt and opens the front door.

"To the meeting!" I shout as we walk outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We start to walk towards my office building. Luckily for us, it's just around the corner from Alpha hood. After a moment my Uncle speaks up. "Sophie, I have to inform you that one of our new pack members, a member by the name of Amanda Olivia Garcia, has requested that she would like for you to meet with her in private at your place tomorrow."

"Why?" I ask as I look towards him.

"Well, something very strange has wandered into her life lately. It's something that she doesn't want to discuss with her fellow pack members."

"It's okay, I understand. Tell her its fine by me," I respond, just as Luka lowers his head and begins to whimper slightly behind me. I look ahead.

Walking towards us is Andrew Jaydon Michael, my head Warrior, with his cut short brown hair, neutral skin color, his grey eyes, his handsome face, top that off with a well-built body that would make any female fall. And they do, but he has vowed to only share his lips with his mate, which he hasn't found yet, but if anybody were to be casting any real werewolves to be in a movie, he would get the role in a heartbeat.

"Morning, Alpha," he says. I wave at him as he walks past us, without giving Luka even a glance. Luka still continues to whimper slightly. I fall back to be alongside him.

"Luka, if you want to, stay close to me," I say, as I hold his hand for reassurance.

"Okay, Sophie," he says as my white office building comes into view.

As my uncle opens the door and we all walk in, Luka starts to look around. There's not much to look at on the bottom floor. Plain white walls, a waiting area, a receptionist's desk, and a few potted plants here and there. We walk over and I gently release Luka's hand to walk to the front desk.

"Hi, Minnie," I greet her with a smile on my face. Let's face it, I almost always have a smile on my face.

"Well, good afternoon, Alpha Sophie." Minnie looks up from some papers she was reading.

Slowly, Luka starts to make his way up to the desk. "Omega Luka," she mouths under her breath as she pushes her glasses back up onto her face.

She looks towards me as though looking for an answer and I give her one. "He's my mate."

She reaches over for one of her containers of lollipops that she keeps at her desk, smoothing down her messy bun as she does and offers them to Luka, "Lollipop, Luka?"

I can tell just by the look on his face that Luka really wants one, yet he's still a little bit unsure, "It's okay Luka. Come on, I'll help you." I lift him up a little bit, since the desk only comes up to his neck. Luka looks inside the container for a moment before picking out the one he wants. I set him back down. Ironically, it's honey flavored. Luka slowly unwraps the sweet treat and pops it into his mouth.