Experiment #5 and Q/A

Good morning everyone, welcome to the fifth installment of this  experiment and Q/A. Again, sorry this is so late, my life has been running around like a  chicken with it's head cut off, and then as I caught up to it, something came out of nowhere and hit my emotions where it hurts. After I hit the bump, I needed to recover from the heartbreak for a few days, but I'm back, so let's get it done.

Last times question's and my answers     

@jaylathecookie

Q: How do you get ideas for making your chapter interesting?

A: I just have an imagination that just won't quit. So, when I have an idea of something that one of my characters might do, I put it in the chapter.

 @1PicturesqueUmbrella 

Q:  What do you most dislike reading in a book?

A: Good question, very simple answer, I hate it when Author's kill off the main character at the end of a book.

Q: What's the first thing you notice when you meet someone?

A: Their face.

***

Alright, for those of you ready to ask me questions, put them down in the comments and I'll answer them just as soon as I can.

Before you guys ask, because I know this questions coming: Updates are coming for Love Bite, it's just taking me a while to write them, remember I'm not a robot, just hold on guys, I'll get there when I get there.

Remember, be nice and no hate comments, I'm looking forward to answering y'all questions soon :-)

***

Sorry, I don't have much to say guys, I am still a bit tired from the trip and have a full day of writing planned, better get started.