Experiment #1

Hey guys, me again, and no it's not quarterly goals this time around, instead, I'm coming at you with a wattpad experiment. Here's the scoop, I want to get number one in werewolf because I want to see what it feels like to be in that top slot, but with His Alpha Her Omega completed, I can only update every three months. So, here's what I'm going to do. Today, I'm going to post this chapter up and see how high I get, then when my ranking starts to drop, I'll post a new chapter until I get to number 1. but rather then just posting parts to get a ranking, I've decided to turn this into something more. My readers mean the world to me, I also know that I haven't connected with you guys as often as I should, that's why I've decided that this would also be like a Q/A type thing were you guys ask me questions and I answer them, but I also have questions for my readers that you guys can answer for me.

Before you guys ask, because I know this questions coming: Updates are coming for Love Bite, it's just taking me a while to write them, remember I'm not a robot, just hold on guys, I'll get there when I get there.

What I want to know from you guys

Who is your favorite wolf in this series?

What's your favorite part

How did you find His Alpha Her Omega

And other stuff like that

I look forward to hearing from my readers. Bye guys