Experiment #3 and Q/A

HI guys, good evening,  and welcome to the third experiment and Q\A. Unlike the first time I did this, the second time around had a 400% turn around, so what I'm going to do is post the questions and answers down below, so I don't have to keep repeating the same answers over and over again. 

  @1PicturesqueUmbrella 

Q:  Okay, so...what inspired you to start writing in general? How about this story in particular?

A: I've been writing since I was seven years old, I wrote my first story about a boy getting a puppy as part of a home schooling project that my sister and I had to do, after I finished, I couldn't stop. This story on the other hand started as a dream I had one summer night, and then over time the dream developed into something more.

Q: Why werewolves?

A: When I first joined wattpad, that was all I would ever read, since I knew so much about the genre, I decided to go for it, but I didn't know what to write about. Then, I had that dream, and over the next few days it came to me.

Q: Are there any authors you really look up to?

A: Veronica Roth, I love the Divergent series. J.R.R Tolkien, since Lord of the rings is a big part of my household, and many others, and some day, I hope I can be just like them.

Q: How do you deal with writer's block?

A: Basically, it's something that I found on my own while playing around on YouTube one day. What you do is open up whatever you're going to write, set a timer for three minutes, say 'give yourself permission to write garbage,' in your head a few times, start the timer, and try to write as much as you can.

***

Alright, for those of you ready to ask me questions, put them down in the comments and I'll answer them just as soon as I can.

  Before you guys ask, because I know this questions coming: Updates are coming for Love Bite, it's just taking me a while to write them, remember I'm not a robot, just hold on guys, I'll get there when I get there. 

Remember, be nice and no hate comments, I'm looking forward to answering y'all questions soon :-) 

What did you guys do for the fourth?