Announcement!!!

Hi guys, good day, hope you're all having a good one. Okay I  some great news to tell you, along with two rounds of bad news. 

Bad news first. 

First round, there will be no quarterly goals this round. I don't know what happened guys, the time just got away from me, and I just forgot to write it (I was busy writing other things.) 

Second Round of bad news. Okay, this news isn't anything crazy, I'm not published, not yet anyway.

Okay, now it's time for the good news. As I'm sure some of you know, but for those of you who don't, I've recently got on Facebook. Along with that, I've started my own writing page for you guys to follow my updates on. 

This way, you guys can follow me without friending me because that made me really nervous since I don't know who's a reader and who's no, that's why I've been unfriending everyone, I got cold feet.

So if any of you want to keep track of my writing journey and get updates, follow and like my page. 

Do not friend request me, I will not accept unless you're one of my friends or family.    

I will be posting writing updates, as well as updates when posting a chapter, and other fun writing related stuff.

You will find the link to my Facebook page on my profile, or in the first comment of this chapter.  

That's all from me today gut, thanks for reading :-)